Star Wars Episode I vs Episode II: Which one is truly the WOAT?

Which is the WOAT?

• Episode I: The Phantom Menace

Votes: 54 52.9%
  • Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Votes: 29 28.4%
  • Neither, I liked both

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • They were both equally horrible

Votes: 12 11.8%

• Total voters

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Both are terrible. Hilarious and sad that Lucas felt Jar Jar was the "key" to episode I being a success. What was he thinking?

That video of them watching the first cut before release says it all. Lucas knew he fukked up. Terrible writing.

It is like asking which is better between a sandwich with 3 days worth of mold and a sandwich with two days worth of mold

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Ep 2 was kinda dope (imo). Mace windu, Yoda, Count Dooku, Anakin's emergence, Clones, Jango Fett, Jedi council.

Ep 1 was about as boring as Ep 4 to me. Shoulda just truncated that shyt and had him be a teenager later on in this film instead. Really wish it ended with the discovery of the clone army
and have Ep 2 focus more on the clone war itself.

Jar Jar binks makes Ep 1 the worst star wars movie by default tho. He has no redeeming qualities other than being a bumbling idiot. And im pretty sure he's modern day, CGI black face.
A black actor played jar jar.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Episode II is the absolute worst movie of that year...maybe even the decade. Never in my life have I actually laughed during a supposedly serious moment like I did in that movie. The script and acting was so bad it almost prevented me from seeing Sith. It's that horrible.

:heh::skip::snoop:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Episode I by far. Atleast II had some decent/memorable parts. Hayden and Portman's acting ruined most fans view of the movie though

And you know what kills me the most thinking about it is Natalie Portman and Hayden C. are amazing actors, it's not THEM.... it's the DAMN SCRIPT!!!!! :mindblown:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'll have to rewatch them but ive said before i think clones started that awful trend of like 45 min to an hour 3rd acts of boring CGI action that just becomes numbing.

But we did get the yoda scene, natalie portman looking beautiful and some really dope music from john williams

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
And you know what kills me the most thinking about it is Natalie Portman and Hayden C. are amazing actors, it's not THEM.... it's the DAMN SCRIPT!!!!! :mindblown:
I agree I do believe they are good actors, but I can't place it entirely on the script. Ewan McGregor, Liam Neeson, and Ian McDiarmid killed their roles as Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Palpatine/Sidious and they had to deal with the same awful scripts :yeshrug:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
As kid I liked it then one day when I was older I was like wtf . A fukking waste of an episode. Shold of just started with older anikin

I understand that star wars was always a kid/family movie but shyt. .... it was just insulting
And the midichlorians never bothered me. I actually like that it showed how bad the empire wiped the jedi out that everything known and learned was erased from history 20 years later

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I agree I do believe they are good actors, but I can't place it entirely on the script. Ewan McGregor, Liam Neeson, and Ian McDiarmid killed their roles as Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Palpatine/Sidious and they had to deal with the same awful scripts :yeshrug:

Well what is it???? Why does only their dialogue suck??? :mindblown: