Star Wars Episode I vs Episode II: Which one is truly the WOAT?

Which is the WOAT?

• Episode I: The Phantom Menace

Votes: 54 52.9%
  • Episode II: Attack of the Clones

Votes: 29 28.4%
  • Neither, I liked both

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • They were both equally horrible

Votes: 12 11.8%

• Total voters

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Real talk, I wanted to include III in the poll but I know that movie still has it's stans. Even in III though they had so many chances to catch that dude.

Anakin doesn't notice any red flags when this dude is pushing him like crazy to straight murk Dooku in the beginning :mindblown:
(Speaking of whom, did Dooku know Palpatine was going to betray him? If so, what was stopping him from spilling the beans like "well screw you then :pacspit:"?)

Why wasn't Anakin even a little bit suspicious when Palpatine was trying so hard to get him to leave the collapsing ship to not take five seconds to pick up the unconscious Obi Wan?

Or when Palpatine is telling him that the Dark side isn't so bad, and all these dubious stories about sith lords, etc. Dude knows a little too much :patrice:

The Jedi/Senate could have done blood tests on everyone and found Palpatine in two seconds :mindblown:

The Jedi could have used better sense and tried to arrest him in broad daylight-- either he goes quietly or murks the Jedi, but exposes himself in the process :mindblown:

Palpatine vows to continue the war as long as Grievous is alive but then immediately tells the Jedi where he is after so they can go murk him :mindblown:

How do none of the other Jedi notice all of this suspect stuff happening? :mindblown:

And if the Dark side was diminishing the Jedi's ability to use the force, was it Palpatine's influence? Then why didn't they come to their senses when they were millions of miles away on other planets like :ohhh: I get it now :wow:

I know III is more liked than the first two, but it's still trash compared to the originals IMO. Yeah, the Ewoks were corny and Boba Fett went out like kind of a punk, but the rest of Return of the Jedi was gold. Luke bossed up like crazy, Jabba the Hutt was classic, the speeder bike chase was legit, Vader redeemed himself in the end, and everything came full circle in the end to a satisfying conclusion. Not as good as 4 and 5 but still a great movie.
the thing with the ewoks i just looked at as going back to what yoda said in the second about big things starting in small places, Alien Teddybears>>>whatever jar jar binks race was

529979_3943732512485_1862379913_n.jpg

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I agree I do believe they are good actors, but I can't place it entirely on the script. Ewan McGregor, Liam Neeson, and Ian McDiarmid killed their roles as Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, and Palpatine/Sidious and they had to deal with the same awful scripts :yeshrug:
I don't think McGregor nor Liam were anything special, they weren't bad but they had to work with a script that was so bad they came off as wooden too with some highlights of somewhat great acting. Hayden was terrible because he was young and just sounded like a whiney bytch while Jake Lloyd was just a bad casting all together.

The scripts was terrible, no other way around it.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Agree to disagree breh..Especially on Ewan. He was basically Sir Alec reincarnated in the prequels. Did an excellent job with the role and was the star of the prequels along with McDiarmid as far as performances go.
Yeah I guess so, I just don't see anything appealing about him in those films. He has an accent, maybe people think he's good because of that. The only great performance I can remember was Palatine from episode III. Everyone else including Sam Jackson were nothing memorable.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Agree to disagree breh..Especially on Ewan. He was basically Sir Alec reincarnated in the prequels. Did an excellent job with the role and was the star of the prequels along with McDiarmid as far as performances go.
the problem with obi wan in the prequels is that he is too perfect. there were no flaws in the character. would have been nice if they emphasized his failure to do right by anakin just a tad more.

not saying they needed to villainize him, but at least give him something to repent for by the time of ANH. would give his sacrifice to save luke a whole new meaning.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
After watching them and watching the long ass reviews from that one dude on YouTube :wow: it's hard to say but they are pretty close.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
He was the best thing about the prequels