Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
giphy.gif

Day one

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
You guys suck. You don't know what Finn's gonna turn out to be.

We didn't even know Luke was related to Leia until the 3rd movie. We didn't find out that Vader was Luke's father until the second movie. And the beat goes on. I'm usually suspicious of the old bait and switch when it comes black characters and marketing, but Star Wars is the one franchise where Finn very well may turn out to be much more important than he seems in the beginning. That's a SW story arc formula.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It's the first Star Wars movie, well, since the first, to have it's own visual identity. The OG trilogy and prequel trilogy are all filmed the same, and Abrams just brought over his Star Trek approach.

There's never been shots like some of these in this trailer, ESPECIALLY the stuff with Rey and Luke on that island.

You didnt have to curse at me breh :gucci::lolbron:..jk that i will say that style of shooting is really a great look

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Isn't luke supposed to be a powerful Jedi now. So will we get to see him kick some ass, they have to bless us

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
hopefully instead of dying luke realises the force is about to cause some fukkery by bringing out kylo and rey at the same time so he sneaks off to live in the swamp in dagobah getting high with force ghost yoda until shyt blows over.