Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
OMG, there is a line ONLINE for this movie. lol. I got put on hold and if I click out, they threaten that I'll lose my place in line. I've never seen this happen with online ticket sales before. This movie is gonna smash all sorts of box office records.

A line.....ONLINE...LIKE A QUE???:dahell: what site is doing that???

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
damn these posters are lit

DLvvQIAX4AA5tqV.jpg:large

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
To see it in rpx my theater charging 40 bucks as a “fan access” or some shyt...got my tix for reg 3d...cant wait

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Great trailer, looks like itt confirms this theory

I agree when i rewatchee tfa i noticed the jabbing lightsabre too, hearing palpatine in her force visions confirms

Also i think that should confirm that very popular snoke theory as that would be the best way to connect all of it. Ill be VERY dissapointed if hes anyone else. It just fits the mythology too well. It brings everything full circle.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
I agree when i rewatchee tfa i noticed the jabbing lightsabre too, hearing palpatine in her force visions confirms

Also i think that should confirm that very popular snoke theory as that would be the best way to connect all of it. Ill be VERY dissapointed if hes anyone else. It just fits the mythology too well. It brings everything full circle.
Which Snoke theory?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Kylo standing like grandfather at the start.

The last section seems like a clear misdirection. Those look like her clothes from when she first visits Luke so I’m guessing she speaking to him about finding her place. The clip of Kylo has no scar and looks like the fall of the new Jedi academy.