Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I wish it were so, but am far less confident that he is now, compared to before TFA.
People have given up on it cause people have come out saying its not him including the director but he also said dude wasnt khan in startrek. Remember jon snow is dead.. i feel like them coming out twice to say no is just confirming it.

The whole creating anakin from the force, perhaps he did the same with rey from palpatine. He seems to be beyond the whole sith thing as well so i think its make sense hed be in background waiting for his time to strike.

I hope its true cause it really makes the whole thing connect so well.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
People have given up on it cause people have come out saying its not him including the director but he also said dude wasnt khan in startrek. Remember jon snow is dead.. i feel like them coming out twice to say no is just confirming it.

The whole creating anakin from the force, perhaps he did the same with rey from palpatine. He seems to be beyond the whole sith thing as well so i think its make sense hed be in background waiting for his time to strike.

I hope its true cause it really makes the whole thing connect so well.
It would be amazing if true. Perhaps Palpatine "conceived" Rey as Plagueis did with Anakin, and now Plagueis has discovered his apprentice's creation.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
You military bruh? I'ma be on leave when this drops actually.

Good stuff
Nah, I’m a civilian now working on base but still, I gotta put in that leave ASAP as I know a grip of people going to want to take off on that day:francis: Otherwise I’ll have to rush over to Toho Cinema in Shinjuku and just hope I can grab a ticket lol.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Don't see him being Plagueis , Snoke is Snoke.

Don't see this Rey Palpetine angle either, her parents are going to be random IMO.
Yeah, ancient dark side entity that has been lurking in the Unknown Regions and was awakened by the remnants of the Empire could also work well.

Possibly. Although the marketing has maintained that this trilogy is a "Skywalker story/saga", so unless it's just referring to Kylo Ren, then Rey could be a Skywalker.