Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Official Thread)

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
In the original script for the Return of the Jedi Leia was not actually Luke's sister. At the end of the movie Luke was supposed to go off and find his real sister. George Lucas said he just wanted to wrap up the trilogy so he can go raise his kids. In at the last moment changed the idea to of being Luke Skywalker sister
Ahh that explains the kiss. So would the trilogy after be Luke looking for the sister?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Yes. There was supposedly and second trilogy in the works for the end of the 80 into the 90s.
I remember right before the phantom menace dropped I was talking to my bro about it and he was all mad saying that they should've just made sequels to the original with same actors. I was like nah they too Old, but 15 years later they bring em all back and now they way too old :dead:

shyt always cracks me up when I think about it.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
On a side note I never understood the Force giving Vader a pass just cuz he threw Papeltine into the Galatic Bushes... and he ain't even kill him
this shyt has never made sense. Anakin was fukkin space Hitler. Even worse... but he saves his son and gets to be a happy force ghost b/c... i don't know, the darkside corrupts absolutely? oh hey, he repented. No harm no foul! it was always dumb. i guess it's alagorical though, b/c ya know, Jesus forgives... serial murderer at the pearly gates, "Hey Pete, tell Jesus I said 'sorry.'" Welcome to heaven!

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
this shyt has never made sense. Anakin was fukkin space Hitler. Even worse... but he saves his son and gets to be a happy force ghost b/c... i don't know, the darkside corrupts absolutely? oh hey, he repented. No harm no foul! it was always dumb. i guess it's alagorical though, b/c ya know, Jesus forgives... serial murderer at the pearly gates, "Hey Pete, tell Jesus I said 'sorry.'" Welcome to heaven!
Pretty sure that’s EXACTLY how catholicism works