Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Official Thread)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If Star Wars was being brought back now, I think they would have done Star Wars movies with Rey independent of Luke’s story and have the OT crew on the Disney+ and kept everybody happy.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Are you sure? Used to be part of why I hated return if the Jedi. He wouldn't STFU with the wise cracking and laughing.

Wise cracks? Almost everything he says in ROTJ is a :whew::ufdup: quotable

In the prequels he’s cheesing it up, making Jim Carrey faces, and falling over tables

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm not going to pay and see it.

The fact that they are shoehorning in Chancellor Palpatine even though his entire story arc was done, speaks to what they are trying to do.

Episode 8 - Fan Service
Episode 9 - Try to say "Hey this is some new shyt" but the movie was wack.
Episode 10 - Will more than likely appease die hard fans with more fan service.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The fact that they are shoehorning in Chancellor Palpatine even though his entire story arc was done, speaks to what they are trying to do.

Episode 8 - Fan Service

They have no real plan, there just throwing sh!t against the wall which is disappointing. No leadership no direction

:manny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Episode 8 - Fan Service
they'll probably shoe horn everything they can into this one to win back some respect
nostalgia out the ass with this one
amazing how they dropped the ball on this trilogy

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They have no real plan, there just throwing sh!t against the wall which is disappointing. No leadership no direction

:manny:

Rogue One was piff because it was something different. Something refreshing. And sadly because of how they marketed it, I didn't see it in theaters :snoop:

I thought they was going to do a clone wars movie and focus on Vader but that ship has sailed and all my hopes with it.

This movie teases the Knights of Ren, but They will probably get 10 minutes of screen time if that. And I was never a fan of Rey and how the presented her. shyt is wack. Snoke had potential then they kill him off. And Kylo Ren taking off the mask, coupled with how they portrayed Luke, basically makes star wars fans look like mindless sheep the way they are getting hype over a trailer that shows nothing.