Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Official Thread)

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Assuming they're going in the same direction:
(doing this for fun)

Kylo redemption movie.
Movie ends with Kylo turning to the good side but then Chewbacca shoots him as revenge.
As Kylo is dying he sees Leia. She says something "There's peace in death." (or whatever they recorded) Basically giving him redemption in dying.

Our remaining heroes go their separate ways.
Finn, Rose and Poe go on team adventures.
Chewbacca and Rey go on missions together and Rey acts as a new-esque Han because Kylo couldn't take up the mantle/status of his father.
Chewie gives Rey Han's blaster as a callback to Rey giving Luke the lightsaber at the end of Force Awakens.
She accepts the blaster teary eyed.

END.

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Rogue One was pretty great. Very dark.

Revenge Of The Sith was super dark as well. The prequels are cool imo but mixed, they have some cool shyt in them but also cringey scenes that threaten to deflate the whole movies.
Rogue One was the only good watchable SW movie Disney has dropped...

Everything else they put out has been complete and utter trash riddled with agenda politics...

This is by far the WOAT major franchise trilogy and its end can't come soon enough...

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
Rogue One was the only good watchable SW movie Disney has dropped...

Everything else they put out has been complete and utter trash riddled with agenda politics...

This is by far the WOAT major franchise trilogy and its end can't come soon enough...

They'll leave it a few years... And then make another trilogy

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel ashamed that disney dragged me back to this toxic franchise like a battered woman that said she took her last uppercut. The First order mightve been Plageus original plan for a guerrila/terrorist type group before palps political plans took off and were more effective so it fell back to a contingency plan if he lost power.

KK saying palps was always planned to return and JJ working on the script with George means they ran back to his outline before kicking him out of the creative process to feminize it more which is crazy
When he introduced the 1st space general princess

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and it might be another coincidence but i read a nice little easter egg about the title being rise of Skywalker and the first thing palps said to Vader on the table in ROTS was “ Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise”

:ohhh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Assuming they're going in the same direction:
(doing this for fun)

Kylo redemption movie.
Movie ends with Kylo turning to the good side but then Chewbacca shoots him as revenge.
As Kylo is dying he sees Leia. She says something "There's peace in death." (or whatever they recorded) Basically giving him redemption in dying.

Our remaining heroes go their separate ways.
Finn, Rose and Poe go on team adventures.
Chewbacca and Rey go on missions together and Rey acts as a new-esque Han because Kylo couldn't take up the mantle/status of his father.
Chewie gives Rey Han's blaster as a callback to Rey giving Luke the lightsaber at the end of Force Awakens.
She accepts the blaster teary eyed.

END.
:scust:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I feel ashamed that disney dragged me back to this toxic franchise like a battered woman that said she took her last uppercut. The First order mightve been Plageus original plan for a guerrila/terrorist type group before palps political plans took off and were more effective so it fell back to a contingency plan if he lost power.

KK saying palps was always planned to return and JJ working on the script with George means they ran back to his outline before kicking him out of the creative process to feminize it more which is crazy
When he introduced the 1st space general princess
This,

his work literally had some of the strongest depictions of femal characters in history already.

Padme was Queen and a warrrior
Leia was a Princess, a warrior and the leader of the entire rebellion.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The popularity of Star Wars can be explained by....people liking the damn movies. There is no mystery. There are two big misconceptions people make:

- Original Trilogy was universally liked
- Prequel Trilogy was universally disliked

People don't support franchises/movies they don't like, it just doesn't happen and we saw that with Solo. Star Wars isn't exempt.

Plus it's a generational thing, I'm a late 80's baby and most people I knew fukked with the prequels way more than the OG's. The Clone Wars wasn't popular because people like the OG's, it owes everything to the prequels. People don't cosplay Prequel/Sequel outfits if they don't like the movies.

I'm not a big fan of Episodes 7/8 but I understand the newer generations will look to those as their Star Wars and that's dope to me :yeshrug:

It's the theme music.

People are hypnotized by the them music.

It brings feelings of nostalgia and comfort.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So apparently Ian Mcdiarmid confirmed that Palpatine really did die in ROTJ.

Based on that, it's looking like he'll probably either be some kind of Force Ghost/Spirit, or he'll be in flashbacks to things that happened before he died (that we haven't seen before).

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So apparently Ian Mcdiarmid confirmed that Palpatine really did die in ROTJ.

Based on that, it's looking like he'll probably either be some kind of Force Ghost/Spirit, or he'll be in flashbacks to things that happened before he died (that we haven't seen before).
Lame