Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Official Thread)

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So apparently Ian Mcdiarmid confirmed that Palpatine really did die in ROTJ.

Based on that, it's looking like he'll probably either be some kind of Force Ghost/Spirit, or he'll be in flashbacks to things that happened before he died (that we haven't seen before).

From my understanding McDiarmid said that Lucas said Palpatine was 100% dead years ago when McDiarmid was implying to him that there was a chance that he could have survived. He said this during a panel for Phantom Menace and again it’s from Lucas so might not have to much if a bearing on the next movie.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really. Why should the whole arc of the OG trilogy be changed by having him survive death just to save this new trilogy?

I don't want him in the movie at all, as a force ghost or alive. Bringing him back is clearly a ploy to save the trilogy because all the new characters are so weak

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
ldNPtoJh.jpg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question for the SW brehs deep in knowledge of the EU. Did Anakin really lose his force potential when he was crippled or was this palps way of mentally hindering him as well as physically with the fukked up armor?

Cause even as a cripple he still was bigger than yoda who was a powerful little green turd

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question for the SW brehs deep in knowledge of the EU. Did Anakin really lose his force potential when he was crippled or was this palps way of mentally hindering him as well as physically with the fukked up armor?

Cause even as a cripple he still was bigger than yoda who was a powerful little green turd
He basically lost all his limbs, he lost his ability to surpass sidious and yoda. The armour slowed him down in lightsaber battle but he was much stronger.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From my understanding McDiarmid said that Lucas said Palpatine was 100% dead years ago when McDiarmid was implying to him that there was a chance that he could have survived. He said this during a panel for Phantom Menace and again it’s from Lucas so might not have to much if a bearing on the next movie.

He’s either a ghost or the fake Vader found his holocron

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He basically lost all his limbs, he lost his ability to surpass sidious and yoda. The armour slowed him down in lightsaber battle but he was much stronger.

Well if i remember correctly he had onr nub below the elbow and legs was cut short at the knees so thats still a bigger body than yoda. My point is yoda’s teachings said it doesnt matter the size of the object or the force user so even if this breh was just a torso its more mental telepathy than physical strength