Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Official Thread)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
The highlight of these movies have been the original trilogy characters. To me all the new characters fell flat. They don't have a legit antagonist at this point. Kylo can't be taken seriously so what else could they do? Personally I hope they don't pull a Vader with Kylo but I anticipate they will. Trying to redeem Kylo would be the kiss of death for a mediocre villain.

Still don’t have a legit reason as to why this cock sucker turned bad. Despite how poorly Lucas handled Anakin turn there was the build up from episode 1. He was a slave and was trained way to late to the point of cutting of his emotions to his mother, Padame etc... after losing his mother he had that built up rage because he felt he should have taken action sooner to come and save her. Because of the Jedi way he fought with his feelings and tried to stop caring despite knowing she was in danger. So when he started having visions about Padame dying he thought fukk this shyt bit again and was willing to do anything to prevent that. Meanwhile Kylo turned bad because........he is bad and Luke considered killing him (which doesn’t make sense based on who the character is anyway.)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
There’s just not a lot to like here. The whole sequel trilogy was unnecessary. It wasn’t planned nor was it a story than needed to be told. They should have used whatever Lucas gave them to use to make a sequel trilogy.

That being said I’m curious enough to still see this one to see how they attempt to clean up the mess The Last Jedi left. Looking back on it The Last Jedi was Matrix Revolutions level bad.

This this this. people forgot that Lucas was a gawd when it came to ideas but a poor executioner and script writer. Everyone guages him on the prequels but forgets this whole shyt was started by this man. They should have had him drop ideas and then have someone fire up a script. If I was directing the one person I would have run ideas by was George, I would have given him the respect and reverence he deserves as the creator of this franchise. Also I wouldn’t have shat all over his characters, they killed Han because Ford had a hard on for he character dying on script and then even fukked that up.......man fukk this trilogy it literally killed Star Wars.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Who was this trailer made for? It’s just bunch of random nonsense like the other two movies.

Finn’s Paag is looking really rough in the trailer also.

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
TLJ fukked Luke's character and now ROS is fukking Return of the Jedi by decreasing the impact of Anakin rising up and killing Palpatine.
But now we get to see how powerful Rey truly is like we’ve all wanted :blessed:

:mjlol: She bout to cap off her undefeated season by killing the nikka luke and anakin couldn’t.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Still don’t have a legit reason as to why this cock sucker turned bad. Despite how poorly Lucas handled Anakin turn there was the build up from episode 1. He was a slave and was trained way to late to the point of cutting of his emotions to his mother, Padame etc... after losing his mother he had that built up rage because he felt he should have taken action sooner to come and save her. Because of the Jedi way he fought with his feelings and tried to stop caring despite knowing she was in danger. So when he started having visions about Padame dying he thought fukk this shyt bit again and was willing to do anything to prevent that. Meanwhile Kylo turned bad because........he is bad and Luke considered killing him (which doesn’t make sense based on who the character is anyway.)

But thats the irony...:heh: kylo been trying to be bad and praying to snuff out that spark of goodness inside of him he wants to do everything to turn to the dark side but for some dumb reason he's not fully succumbing to it...:heh: