Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker spoiler discussion thread

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not a bad movie but it feels underwhelming that this is the final movie in the trilogy. There should be like another 2 movies.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
You gotta be LYIN :what:

source.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Bob Iger Says George Lucas Did Not Like 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'

From Iger's book. He was talking about when they screened TFA for George and he was pissed. :mjlol:Also, there's interviews with JJ talking about having to screen TFA for the big heads at Disney and how he was nervous. Disney was def involved and making sure things stayed the course.

I don't necessarily disagree with you though, Disney def brought in JJ cause he wouldn't rock the boat too much. But he def didn't have the creative freedom doing a episode 7 even if he wanted to.:yeshrug:

Suits interfering again huh... Thought this was only a DCEU thing and Disney didn't do that. :troll:

The prequels and ROTJ are where SW ends for me. This new trilogy does not exist in my eyes.
:unimpressed:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Suits interfering again huh... Thought this was only a DCEU thing and Disney didn't do that. :troll:

The prequels and ROTJ are where SW ends for me. This new trilogy does not exist in my eyes.
:unimpressed:
DCEU suits didnt interfere enough if anything

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah, that's what he said, but memories are of PAST events. How was that really a memory if he knew that Leia had just died? That was a force ghost. Thats one of the many problems with this movie and series....it doesn't obey its own rules. Some of the stuff done in this was pulled directly out of Abrams' ass, because he thought it would be cool...even having a non-force sensitive Han Solo coming back to talk to his son who F%$$ing KILLED HIM.

i always say this.
you can never trust a trekkie around or with star wars anything.

art barr