CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Strawberry your asking me to answer your questions?? WHY? :dahell:

how about you answer why you gotta be so over the top about your superficial "love for Black men"...

whySCwhy.jpg

Lindsay-Czarniak-and-NBC-4-Craig-Melvin.jpg

This woman is married to and has a child by a Black newshost from CNN...but she doesn't mention it 24/7 like you. If you love someone you love someone. Why you out here talking how you love someone cause of their race when we know its all just lust. You look at Black men as lust and a fetish.

Can you explain to me why I spend several months of the year in a predominantly black country that I love and wish to permanently reside in one day? Can you explain to me why/how I developed such close bonds with the beautiful/amazing Jamaican people I befriended and why I cry because I miss them so much?

Can you explain to me why some of my favourite comedians/producers/musicians are black?

^^ :russ: do you think the racist Fox news hosts who all love football like most men are not racist simply because some of their favorite players are Black? What does your favorite comedians being Black have to do with anything? You actually think you developed close bonds with Jamaican people? No you didn't...i promise you none of them give a shyt about you. The men just think you a crazy white chick and your easy to fukk and the women just look at you as comedy to laugh at.

You the type to think if you run over to Kingston, Bog Walk or Portmore and do a Patois accent with the stereotypical "mon" in it and get people to laugh that you have made it big and they love you :blessed:

Jamaicans are laughing at you...not WITH YOU....get it through your head.

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jamrock Velma really believes she could run into a crowd like this and they would alll "love" her :laff:

try to picture Jamrock Velma in this video yall....

And I bet anything she has mainly been to areas like Mo-Bay only. Imagine this chick over in Trenchtown? :laff:

@3Rivers see if you can photoshop her face in this crowd in the video in a still image :laff: