Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
you're a fukking herb. trust.
you fukked my daddy?? he dont like pasty white bytches who smell like cheese. sooooo :duck:

smfh at your steelo.

do you even have a job? you got more posts on your name than i do with my old name that signed up april 2012 and got banned LAST year.
bc i didnt like another white herb like you.

you wanna be ****??? @DarlingNikki come get your exman.

I actually have to hop in the shower to get ready for work :russ:

:dwillhuh: :gladbron:

But wait @DarlingNikki used to date ****? :popcorn3:

AYO @DarlingNikki GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!

Thread's heating back up! :ohhh: :krs: :whew: :dj2:

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
The only nonsense is you shytting on me for praising, admiring, and respecting black women and refusing to explain why you think it's pathetic that I do.

Essentially you are saying that the beautiful, successful & strong black women that I admire are not worthy of being admired.

Be a black woman and stay shytting on black women brehette. :mjlol: :francis: :why: :snoop: :dahell: :wtf: :mindblown:

I see you ma! :umad:
:thumby: get yo goofie ass outta here man, tlkn dat dumb shyt

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
Could you beat the shyt outta her? :mjpls:

I would be her to a bloody pole...
Boss.png

Raava

Staff member
Daps
The only nonsense is you shytting on me for praising, admiring, and respecting black women and refusing to explain why you think it's pathetic that I do.

Essentially you are saying that the beautiful, successful & strong black women that I admire are not worthy of being admired.

Be a black woman and stay shytting on black women brehette. :mjlol: :francis: :why: :snoop: :dahell: :wtf: :mindblown:

I see you ma! :umad:

Let me get down to your level again

giphy.gif

This the last time I will ever address you but I will because I can't be tangled in your web of lies and delusions. Begging for my attention cause I won't acknowledge trash.

You have got to be the stupidest, most clueless person ever on here. You can't possibly be this dumb :dwillhuh:

You are pulling the classic "but I have black friends" excuse. "some of my role models are black women" But out of all the rich history of Jamaica, rich history of black women period, the women you choose are DHQ's. That is no shade to them, I never said anything negative about them or Jamaica. You are just exposing who you really are and what you really think and you can't even seem to get a clue:pachaha:. YOU are the one who equated all of Jamaica and Jamaica's to DHQ's and you know why :sas1: because...

. All it is to you is dikk, dance hall and some good food. You FRAUD you the worst kind.

Get a clue stupid or keep exposing yourself I don't care whatever. I didn't essentially say anything nincompoop you did :mjlol: Your whole existince here is pathetic ol look at me look at me a**. Some one please acknowledge me a** :sadcam:

Once again get your donkey face, helmet hair, Miley struggle twerk, culture vulture, dumb and dumber, hood rat, delusional, claim to have peen on deck but thirstly pmin dudes, too dumb to realize the reason dudes in your pm's because your free spirit "i'm the most interesting girl you will ever meet" = equal easy slut to them, "promotional model" of who knows what, haggard, Scooby do, back page puss, broad body, passive racist a** TF out of my face.

Be gone. You don't even exist to me other than the :scust: I make when I see you in my alerts.

:umad:

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Assuming Strawberry is not some alias, the things others has said about her appears to be accurate, but I'm looking through this in different lenses.......Strawberry wants to be black and she is using our culture to get closer to black men.

There are white people (some on this forum) who appreciate our culture without doing foolishness like bragging about many black people they hang with, stepping over racial boundaries because they think their affiliation with black people gives them a pass, and inaccurately picking apart words to turn black people against each other. These type of white people are white people who are perfectly comfortable in their white skin. I call them "cool ass white boys", or as the coli would say "Cool ass CACS"

Strawberry on the other hand continuously brags about the number of black dikks she has/will get (while trying to rub it in black women's faces), has been called out numerous times for racial remarks, and has attempted to turn several black members against each other through inaccurate analysis of posts. (Raedawn being a good example). That is not the behavior of someone who is comfortable in their white skin. That is the behavior of a smug white girl who seeks validation from black people and will try to turn black people against each other to make herself appear more "pro black" than black people because she ultimately wants to be black.

If she was truly into Jamaican culture the she would know about the history of Jamaica, government policies, education, poverty, historical Jamaican figures, and why certain cultural behaviors are exhibited in Jamaica through historical analysis. But she doesn't, and that's because:
Strawberry said:
Some of my role models are black women. (DHQ Sher, DHQ Nickeisha, DHQ Headtop, Renee 6:30, Latonya Styles)
All dancehall queens. The reason her role models are dancehall queens is because she wants to be like them. She sees what Jamaican men want, so for the last few years she has completely changed her behavior/attitude to mimic Jamaican women behavior in order to become more attractive/appealing to Jamaican men. If she could change her skin color she probably would.

In regards to her rubbing it in other black women's faces about how much attention she gets from Jamaican men, and rubbing in how she supposedly treat Jamaican/black men better than black women treat us, what Strawberry is really trying to tell you is "I am white, I am stealing your culture, and I can be a black woman better than you."

If your name was Strawberry in real life, you'd get it changed to Chocolate because you want to be us so bad.

The admins probably do not want to ban you on **** speculation, because they made that mistake with me and they probably want to be very careful when it comes to that. Understandable. However, you should be banned not only for stepping your troll game up 100% since the return from your ban, but for being a clear fraud, making a mockery of our culture while masking it as love for Jamaican culture.