Canon

Veteran
Daps
:sas2: I know. These same women dap and rep women who bash black men like it's okay. :mjlol: ALL THE TIME.

Then a white woman praises black men and it's :angry:

Strawberry is good in my book :ehh:

You know the most bizarre thing?
If, as a white woman, she ran around claiming black men were color struck and made her uncomfortable, these same women would build her a shrine.
:sas2:the coli c*nts are mad for the same reason that black feminist was mad at the latina for praising black men yesterday

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
@Strawberry you're the only female on here showing respect and love to blakk men??? :dahell:
and you be dropping ****'s name like you even know anything about him. you werent even on sohh bakk when. why even try to hint you could be him. foh.

how old are you??
where did you grow up and what were you listening to when you were 12...
and since you wanna call another person with your color skin a cac, wtf nationality are you even?
how european are you.
and where did you grow up??

i cant stand fukking white girls who grew up in an all white neighborhood and then come on here and try mingle.

:shaq2:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
@Strawberry you're the only female on here showing respect and love to blakk men??? :dahell:
and you be dropping ****'s name like you even know anything about him. you werent even on sohh bakk when. why even try to hint you could be him. foh.

how old are you??
where did you grow up and what were you listening to when you were 12...
and since you wanna call another person with your color skin a cac, wtf nationality are you even?
how european are you.
and where did you grow up??

i cant stand fukking white girls who grew up in an all white neighborhood and then come on here and try mingle.

:shaq2:
ur a cac yoself tho u stupid devil :laff:

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
ur a cac yoself tho u stupid devil :laff:

Actually, Im only 10% european, and your dumb fukkboy self keeps calling me a crakker ass crakker??
or do you mean CAUCASIAN bc you saw a pic of me and i can tan.

idiot. you always be on my titties and my neg percentage mostly belongs to you. :francis:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Stop acting as if I have the power to do that.
It's a general statement nikka. :dahell:
Exactly, who got killed because of this thread? Because that's what I got out of these last few comments.
From what I understand someone made a comment about ModernFonzie parents who passed. He is under a new name. It's like two pages back.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Actually, Im only 10% european, and your dumb fukkboy self keeps calling me a crakker ass crakker??
or do you mean CAUCASIAN bc you saw a pic of me and i can tan.

idiot. you always be on my titties and my neg percentage mostly belongs to you. :francis:
:laff: only 10 my ass foh, and yes i will continue to neg u :umad: