Step-Dad checks Biological Father.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
This is some simp shyt only simp be super dad to dna that not theres. I know plenty who dated woman and had kids by single Moms and never took a pic or did anything with they kids. it's only mandatory for Simps not anyone else to have to be apart of the child life. They don't carry ur last name. They not ur dna stop breh
To suggest that a man being a positive influence in a childs life is "simp" shyt is bytch made. Nowhere in his post did he mention the kids mother. Yall nykkas hate women so much that it even transfers to the kids.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas are sex addicts which makes a boring family life difficult. Once that babies on the way, everything's gotta change or your kid is going to have an uphill battle and the only saving grace may be calling another man daddy.

Thought u had a family :ehh:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is some simp shyt only simp be super dad to dna that not theres. I know plenty who dated woman and had kids by single Moms and never took a pic or did anything with they kids. it's only mandatory for Simps not anyone else to have to be apart of the child life. They don't carry ur last name. They not ur dna stop breh

BUT HES NOT DATING...

HES MARRIED TO THE MOTHER
AND HIS STEP DAUGHTER LIVES UNDER HIS ROOF.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

:devil:
:evil:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Thought u had a family :ehh:
I'm saying a big problem is self control with women because so many relationships end because of infidelity and it happens before pregnancy, during pregnancy and while the kids are around.

How many cats around here brag about plowing another man's wife for Respect. It shows a lack of respect for family and hinders social progress among one another.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Respect men who can take on being a good role model to a child that's not his. Takes a certain type of man to do that, especially when the biological ain't doing nothing or very little.

Child doesn't deserve it, wherever they can get a positive influence, the better.

He called the biological out, seems homie said something to him first. Ion know who right or wrong per se, but sometimes cats need to be "checked" :yeshrug:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

i think whats important here is that this brother is being a good father and that this girl seems to have a good father figure/male role model in her life:manny:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying a big problem is self control with women because so many relationships end because of infidelity and it happens before pregnancy, during pregnancy and while the kids are around.

How many cats around here brag about plowing another man's wife for Respect. It shows a lack of respect for family and hinders social progress among one another.

I don't fukk nikkas wife's off top. More single women than married I live in a wester world. Messing with dudes wife has never came off positive

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you idiots really think that black children should be punished for having deadbeat dads.

Y'all will talk about important and under appreciated black fatherhood is but then call a dude a simo for trying to be a father figure to a child, the fukk is wrong with y'all

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
LMAOOOOOO @ that last line "she goes to private school... oh yeah i'm paying for that too"

giphy.gif