Step-Dad checks Biological Father.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I was expecting another Russell Wilson and Baby Future tweet. Really admirable of the dude. If he doesn't have kids it's unfair as people with children should only date other people with children.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Pics of the momma that dude being a stepdad?

I've met and smashed some sexy single moms. If situations were different and I was in a different frame of mind, I maybe would have been raising either elementary school kids or high schoolers..................but I just can't do it mayne.....:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: pop

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
I see alot of c00n mentality calling dude simp because he takes care of another man's seed.

this the type of mentality that whites want so we remain divided.

Any black kid who has a father figure be it biological or not in their life is a huge positive.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I see alot of c00n mentality calling dude simp because he takes care of another man's seed.

this the type of mentality that whites want so we remain divided.

Any black kid who has a father figure be it biological or not in their life is a huge positive.

Yeah but is he doing this snapchat picture shyt to fukk with the kid's father on some passive aggressive shyt?! I mean is it the truth? Why are you talking shyt to the kid's biological father when he's CLEARLY still invested in his kid. this nikka kinda overstepping his bounds.
:stopitslime:
Once the wife fukks someone else you out the picture so all that I'm the step daddy now shyt is moot.