Step-Dad checks Biological Father.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not surprised at some of these posts smh

no child should be fatherless, but they shouldn't have someone step up to do it either.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Showing out on social media is what gets people fukked up out here

Dude sounds like a drama queen

Yeah but is he doing this snapchat picture shyt to fukk with the kid's father on some passive aggressive shyt?! I mean is it the truth? Why are you talking shyt to the kid's biological father when he's CLEARLY still invested in his kid. this nikka kinda overstepping his bounds.
:stopitslime:
Once the wife fukks someone else you out the picture so all that I'm the step daddy now shyt is moot.

:what: THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER
RAN TO SOCIAL MEDIA FIRST.

HES JUST RESPONDING.

:devil:
:evil:

pop

Banned
Daps
Being a Step Dad is an automatic L. Women do not respect step dads AT ALL. Women have more respect for guys who hang out at the corner store all day, than step dads. How you can be so proud of spending money, time, and resources on another mans kid? I have never met a baby daddy that could not get some ass off his baby mama WHENEVER he wanted. You can look at this guys face, and see that he wasn't get no azz or play growing up. Dude has no experience with women and probably thinks his "girlfriend" was just some poor misguided soul who fell in love with the wrong man. Little does he know:mjlol:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls

:what: THE BIOLOGICAL FATHER
RAN TO SOCIAL MEDIA FIRST.

HES JUST RESPONDING.

:devil:
:evil:

For what?

Unless her biological father has any sort of custody, all he can do is sit around and make bitter social media posts.

Let him bytch and cry. There's no reason to respond and amp shyt up unless he steps to him physically

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Being a Step Dad is an automatic L. Women do not respect step dads AT ALL. Women have more respect for guys who hang out at the corner store all day, than step dads. How you can be so proud of spending money, time, and resources on another mans kid? I have never met a baby daddy that could not get some ass off his baby mama WHENEVER he wanted. You can look at this guys face, and see that he wasn't get no azz or play growing up. Dude has no experience with women and probably thinks his "girlfriend" was just some poor misguided soul who fell in love with the wrong man. Little does he know:mjlol:
Real question. Did you grow up with your father?

You just sound real salty.
All women want the thugs on the corner.
All women are fukking their baby daddy.
All men that take care of a woman with kids is a simp.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you sound like you're projecting and deflecting.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I applaud this dude for stepping up and raising the kids. I'm sure the biological dad must be furious, but it's his own fault.

We need more dad's/stepdads in these homes.

Biological dad may be upset, but he had no one to blame but himself
We don't know anything about what happened in the relationship between bio dad and mom. Thats to say, we don't know actually who or what is to to blame for this situation and honestly, nor does simp dad. He just knows what she's told him. We cant really say whats what and judge the situation from simp dad's post. All we can take at face value is apparently, he's involved in the little girls life.

He's talking about private school and helping pay as if bio dad isnt almost certainly on child support and therefore footing at least half the bill for that. Just because simp dad wants to help pay for the mom's half of school isnt in anyway a knock on bio dad who's likely paying what he's supposed to. Can't blame moms either. If a sucker wanna foot her share of the bill, then more power to her.

As far as the relationship between the dad and daughter, simp dad is speaking about things that he has absolutely no clue if bio dad knows about. He has no clue about how close the little girl is with her father because he most certainly isnt with them when they are together, no matter how much less it is than he spends with her. Just b/c you get to spend more time with her (b/c mom has custody and you sponsoring her) has nothing to do with simp dad. He's just benefiting from the way things are usually set up. What he don't understand is that any random ass nikka that the mom is fukking with will get to spend more time with the daughter than the dad. Its just the way things are.

Good on simp dad to be active in the little girl's life (as if he has a choice being with the mom and all) but you having a good relationship with the daughter doesnt mean she has a shytty relationship with her father. She could just be a little girl that has a big heart and cares about both of them. Even when he's doing a good thing, because he's a simp ass nikka, hoe tendencies are coming out in the process that bitters the whole situation. Just be a good "dude moms s fukking now" and don't try to put yourself inbetween a relationship thats entirely different than yours. She'll love you, but it's not gonna be like how she loves her father if he's around unless mom tries to manipulate it. Thats just a different relationship.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What most likely is going on is the mother is making it hard on the real father to see his kids.
The step dad is flexing and riding with his woman on it.
Exactly. Not sure about this one in particular but that shyt happens quite often and thats what makes nikka get landed on.

Daps
To suggest that a man being a positive influence in a childs life is "simp" shyt is bytch made. Nowhere in his post did he mention the kids mother. Yall nykkas hate women so much that it even transfers to the kids.

He could of had a private conversation with the dad. or spoke to the kids mom. all this trying to get a pat on the back for taking care of dna not yours is simp shyt. I don't respect it at all