Step-Dad checks Biological Father.

pop

Banned
Daps
If your parents had a good marriage and you had your dad in your life I wonder why you remind me so much of an effeminate hurt male.

:russ:Whatever you say darling. Shaming tactics don't work on me. I will not be bullied or shamed into being a simp, save a ho, or :sadcam:step dad. Save that for the losers sending you that "Good Morning Beautiful" text.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
:shaq2:Dating a single mom is not a good idea because of this. You're always gonna have another man in the picture.

You better not date a "dime" then because it's always gonna be men trying to get at her. Real men don't shrink in the presence of other men, Nor do they handcuff they chick out of insecurity

For what?

Unless her biological father has any sort of custody, all he can do is sit around and make bitter social media posts.

Let him bytch and cry. There's no reason to respond and amp shyt up unless he steps to him physically

What most likely is going on is the mother is making it hard on the real father to see his kids.
The step dad is flexing and riding with his woman on it.

If ya'll read the post he clearly stated that he invited the father to do things with the daughter. Stop caping for bullshyt!

He could of had a private conversation with the dad. or spoke to the kids mom. all this trying to get a pat on the back for taking care of dna not yours is simp shyt. I don't respect it at all

I mean props for being a good parent but the social media bickering is lame. Not only that but you can't act like the bigger man while getting petty in public. Real men do what they do without searching for acclaim or validation OR doing anything to create more tension in their home in situations like this. We ignore lil nikkas, not give credence to their stupidity

Bio dad took the shyt to social media, He aired him out using Bio dads platform since Bio dad couldn't step to him man to man. I like these threads, they always expose the betas on this site.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Bra dave east nipsey hussle juelz santana cam newton all had kids with a woman who had a kid before. but u never see them do anything with the kid or ever speak on the kid and they been with those woman for a long time. it's not mandatory no matter what anyone says.. U don't have to play extra hard daddy only simple do that. That why they not respected

That's your problem, celebrities are your role models. Maybe them and the real fathers have an understanding. And there are no issues as to the children being taken care of. If I was in the spotlight my children wouldn't be front and center either.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
If ya'll read the post he clearly stated that he invited the father to do things with the daughter. Stop caping for bullshyt!

What is he gaining by feeding into drama?

Ignore the father and keep focusing on his household

If all dude is doing is whining on social media, then obviously he's not a real threat

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
What most likely is going on is the mother is making it hard on the real father to see his kids.
The step dad is flexing and riding with his woman on it.
This.
nikkas trying to make their futures feel easier.
Salute to any man with a heart good enough to raise another man's seeds. I've been there when the father was locked up 4 years. nikka got out and I moved on right at the nick of time. I didn't put any extras on it nor would I, and the nikka was still on bullshyt.
This dude has some type of chip on his shoulder. He should relax before he regrets the post.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is some simp shyt only simp be super dad to dna that not theres. I know plenty who dated woman and had kids by single Moms and never took a pic or did anything with they kids. it's only mandatory for Simps not anyone else to have to be apart of the child life. They don't carry ur last name. They not ur dna stop breh

this is one of the dumbest posts on this board, ever, and some real c00n shyt

this dude did the right thing, whether the child is his or not. with the ever-increasing phenomenon of black maternal households, all of our BLACK children need a real father figure in their lives. NOT A FATHER, BUT A FATHER FIGURE, cause we know some fathers ain't shyt. There used to be a time, back after WWII, where the black community raised the fatherless children who had lost their father in the war. That's where the community parenting in the AA community was at it's height. Over time, we lost that mentality. Now we have a bunch of dusty ass nikkas who don't take care of their kids. So I don't mind this at all. As a matter of fact, I plan to foster a black teenage child once I move into my new house, since they are the last ones to get fostered.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
You better not date a "dime" then because it's always gonna be men trying to get at her. Real men don't shrink in the presence of other men, Nor do they handcuff they chick out of insecurity

Bio dad took the shyt to social media, He aired him out using Bio dads platform since Bio dad couldn't step to him man to man. I like these threads, they always expose the betas on this site.
We didn't see the bio dad's post, we only saw his. This whole shyt could be made up for likes.
I don't go off one sided convenient hype.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Before I get replies talking about "at least he's there!"

Being a father is an unspoken job. It's not taking the kid to basketball practice or driving to Walgreens at 2 in the morning for cough syrup. You cant just name things and get daps. It takes a lifetime to do it. He's probably known the girl for who knows how long.

And nikkas are quick to take care of another bytches kids and neglect their own.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Some of you idiots really think that black children should be punished for having deadbeat dads.

Y'all will talk about important and under appreciated black fatherhood is but then call a dude a simo for trying to be a father figure to a child, the fukk is wrong with y'all

Maybe.....just maybe.....women shouldn't be having kids with deadbeats in the first place then this wouldn't be an issue :yeshrug:

Of course you're too much of a simp to discern the difference between me saying that and people saying kids should suffer

Chicks shouldn't get to fukk roughnecks, have babies, and then have simps to clean up the mess. Dude's a clown. He could've married a single woman without kids and never have to deal with this drama.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Real question. Did you grow up with your father?

You just sound real salty.
All women want the thugs on the corner.
All women are fukking their baby daddy.
All men that take care of a woman with kids is a simp.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you sound like you're projecting and deflecting.

Yall do want thugs and roughnecks. I don't care. I'm not a simp. I know a woman's nature. I'm just not going to be the one cleaning up the mess.

Answer this.....why are most women's baby daddies losers like this baby daddy? :mjlol:

How come women almost never have baby daddies who are like the reliable step-daddy in the OP?

Why do you wait until you have kids to find a nice, reliable guy like this simp step-daddy? :mjlol:

Why couldn't you have just fukked and married a guy like him in the first place :mjlol:

Don't answer now I think about it. It's just going to be bullshyt anyway :mjgrin: