Step-Dad checks Biological Father.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I mean props for being a good parent but the social media bickering is lame. Not only that but you can't act like the bigger man while getting petty in public. Real men do what they do without searching for acclaim or validation OR doing anything to create more tension in their home in situations like this. We ignore lil nikkas, not give credence to their stupidity

Daps

BUT HES NOT DATING...

HES MARRIED TO THE MOTHER
AND HIS STEP DAUGHTER LIVES UNDER HIS ROOF.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

:devil:
:evil:

Bra dave east nipsey hussle juelz santana cam newton all had kids with a woman who had a kid before. but u never see them do anything with the kid or ever speak on the kid and they been with those woman for a long time. it's not mandatory no matter what anyone says.. U don't have to play extra hard daddy only simple do that. That why they not respected

pop

Banned
Daps
Real question. Did you grow up with your father?

You just sound real salty.
All women want the thugs on the corner.
All women are fukking their baby daddy.
All men that take care of a woman with kids is a simp.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you sound like you're projecting and deflecting.

My parents have been married for over thirty years. My father is a 20 year military vet and current contract for a major EUC. I know what a real man looks like and how he is supposed to act. That's how I can look at that mans face and see how weak he is. My extended family on both sides are mostly lower class and most of the women(cousins, aunts) are baby mamas. They all have the same lives. They only respect the baby daddy's no matter how lazy, cruel, or abusive. That's why they chose to have HIS children, and not the STEP DAD. In many cases the only reason they get a step dad is to make the baby daddy jealous and engage with them. Women will never love a step dad more than a baby daddy no matter how well/bad they treat her. The baby daddy just has better genetics and that's all women really care about. One thing I notice about women with kids is that the baby daddy's and the boyfriends are always completely different dudes. The baby daddy's are rough neck dudes who only care about looking fly and fighting. The boyfriends are always soft good hearted dudes who have had jobs since high school, short haircuts, no tats, and soft spoken. I feel bad for boyfriends because most of them are so desperate for "respect" in their community that they think wilfing up some used up single mom and getting Facebook likes is a sign of maturity.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Claim to love a child but publicly ridicule her dad and make yourself a hindrance in their relationship brehs. Hoe ass simp nikka doin the most
Biological dad made himself a hindrance when he abandoned his child. I know even if I and wifey divorce, my daughter's will never be hugged up on some bum ass nikka my wifey chose to bring around them. Clearly for these kids to do this daddy must have failed.

nikkas can't have it both ways. You can't insult people for helping raise abandoned children in one breath, then condemn kids for growing up "fatherless".

We've all seen the devastating effects of Father's not raising these kids. Let's not perpetuate continued dysfunctional family units by promoting more selfish concepts.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My parents have been married for over thirty years. My father is a 20 year military vet and current contract for a major EUC. I know what a real man looks like and how he is supposed to act. That's how I can look at that mans face and see how weak he is. My extended family on both sides are mostly lower class and most of the women(cousins, aunts) are baby mamas. They all have the same lives. They only respect the baby daddy's no matter how lazy, cruel, or abusive. That's why they chose to have HIS children, and not the STEP DAD. In many cases the only reason they get a step dad is to make the baby daddy jealous and engage with them. Women will never love a step dad more than a baby daddy no matter how well/bad they treat her. The baby daddy just has better genetics and that's all women really care about. One thing I notice about women with kids is that the baby daddy's and the boyfriends are always completely different dudes. The baby daddy's are rough neck dudes who only care about looking fly and fighting. The boyfriends are always soft good hearted dudes who have had jobs since high school, short haircuts, no tats, and soft spoken. I feel bad for boyfriends because most of them are so desperate for "respect" in their community that they think wilfing up some used up single mom and getting Facebook likes is a sign of maturity.
If your parents had a good marriage and you had your dad in your life I wonder why you remind me so much of an effeminate hurt male.

Daps
Biological dad made himself a hindrance when he abandoned his child. I know even if I and wifey divorce, my daughter's will never be hugged up on some bum ass nikka my wifey chose to bring around them. Clearly for these kids to do this daddy must have failed.

nikkas can't have it both ways. You can't insult people for helping raise abandoned children in one breath, then condemn kids for growing up "fatherless".

We've all seen the devastating effects of Father's not raising these kids. Let's not perpetuate continued dysfunctional family units by promoting more selfish concepts.
nikka stop it. None of us know those 2 men or the full story. All we have to base our opinions off of is this moist ass etrogen fueled IG post which clearly came about out of dude's ego rather than the ultimate well-being of the kid.

Point is as a step father you should handle your immediate responsibilities towards the child, but never should you put yourself as an unnecessary barrier between the child and her real pops because at the end of the day not being close with your real dad is a void that no one can ever fill. Not even the most determined of simps.

Dude obv has an ulterior motive pertaining to his own sick simp fantasies and I just can't respect it.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2 sides to every story, for all we know the mother might. E keeping the father from seeing his kids :yeshrug:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I mean that’s cool and all that he’s doing his part as simp-dad but at the end of the day when the relationship buckles and shorty moves on to the next dikk, or maybe back to her babydaddy, you gonna be in yo feelings foreal cause you done invested in that girl and came to love her. It’s a dangerous game to play and simps are always playing it..

A close family friend of mine is still not over the little girl he helped raise when he was dating this single mom for 5 years..shorty cheated on him and then moved out of his house and into the nikka she cheated with house..wouldnt allow him to see her daughter anymore and when he attempted to smooth things out, her new man pulled out a pistol on him in public…that nikka still aint right and that was almost 3 years ago..smh..man, don’t do it.:mjcry:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I wish I could go back a few years on my former coworker's FB timeline. She had gotten involved with a new nikka, kept him around for a minute, and she had posted pics of them doing family type stuff with her and her daughter. Then this nikka posted something in the comments like "love my boo and my lil girl" or something like that, and here comes the baby daddy talking greasy to the nikka on some "that's my seed, don't get it twisted" and they was going back and forth. It was actually quite entertaining. In this case I actually blamed the broad cause she set it up to happen.