Stepfather comes home and the biological father is there playing the PS5, with the daughter he’s been raising since she was born

Daps
U should never get involved with a woman with kids if u are a young man!!!

Im older now and i only would messed with a woman with a kid if that kid was like 16 years old plus and u know there’s no contact with the baby father with the mother…

As someone with no children...

Not even then. I'm at the point in my life where nah, no women with children. Nope. Had to tell a chic that the other day. Told her she better get back with her ex husband.

There's bad women turning 21 every day. The hell I need to go after somebody's baby mama for?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
its her house, bruh :mjlol:
He has to take the hint
She didn't want to be with him no more and she was distancing herself
It sounded like she was the breadwinner from their conversation

Yup. I guess she figure since she is the head of the household she may as well fukk who she really wants to fukk at the moment

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This is the fate of most stepdads. Most KNOW IT and accept it. They share that womb and will be atm while playing 3rd, 4th, 5th, shyt sometimes 9th fiddle behind multiple kids and baby daddies..

And hilarious at the brehs coppin pleas, Its a skit! :lolbron:

How you find this?!!:damn:

nikkas hate reality. Rather play delusional games about how normal black dysfunction is then face it and look for solutions.

“iT’s A sKiT!!!!?!!!!???!?”

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Be the father who stepped up, brehs.
full

:lolbron:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He talking to much for my liking. Uf you know she a aint shyt bytch, just leave. Take everything you paid for with you. Shorty is clearly a liar.

This is a lesson to you young nikkas, stop believing everything they say about the fathers. Think about it, if they were so bad why she have a baby by that nikka?`

Not saying there can't be exceptions, but you right. Gotta play the percentages. If the BD is in the same area, state, zipcode, you name it, you playing with fire.

It would have to be a dude completely out of the kid's life to even CONSIDER. And of course you betta do you Hoe-work on the broad. She looked birdy and dusty.

But I think this shyt is a skit anyway, everybody starved for attention and going viral now, even the nikkaz. :scust:

Probably the damn landlord cosplaying the "cop" :mjlol:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
God did not put me on this earth to play stepdaddy. Prime reason right here
Yep sounds cold but if the actual daddy isn’t dead then he potentially will always have access to his baby mama. Depending on their history that access could lead to sex or something more and you being thrown out so they can be a family.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
He talking to much for my liking. Uf you know she a aint shyt bytch, just leave. Take everything you paid for with you. Shorty is clearly a liar.

This is a lesson to you young nikkas, stop believing everything they say about the fathers. Think about it, if they were so bad why she have a baby by that nikka?`

1. They regularly equivocate and lie to themselves. And men encourage it just to keep them deluded, as usual going with short-term hustle over long-term prosperity. For women, lying to everybody else becomes moot at that point. It's just a natural progression.

2. That habit of equivocation extends to having children despite whatever the father thinks or wants. It doesn't matter that it's an entirely new person involved, the idea that they're making the best of things, I'm leaving the relationship with something at least, holding on to a part of him, whatever other stupidities...like I said, it's a natural progression from the base lying going on.

3. Too many will turn a child into an accessory like a handbag to show off rather than make a clean break and move on...or worse, admit they might not (yet) be motherhood material and need to work on themselves. ANYthing to convince whoever they think in their head is watching that they've somehow "won"...and that insanity has cascaded through the years into the folly that exists now.

Gotta stop lying to them:manny:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
These are choices a lot of men make because they chase desperate p*ssy. If you want to be a step father that’s your decision but make it for a good reason please. This chick sounds like a complete idiot who doesn’t love or respect him. I’m sure he got a mom or aunt or grandma who warned him too…

No need to get the cops involved. Just leave, block contact, get them out your house and move on.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
As he explained how he took her in after she was homeless and pregnant at 17 I kept thinking to myself does bruh even realize what he’s fighting for and he’s not making a good case to stay with her? Die on hoodrat hill brehs

Edit: and the bytch aborted his kid :dahell:

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She told stepdad to leave 3 days ago. Sounds like she was done with him.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
As he explained how he took her in after she was homeless and pregnant at 17 I kept thinking to myself does bruh even realize what he’s fighting for and he’s not making a good case to stay with her? Die on hoodrat hill brehs

brehs need to understand. I learned it early in life it doesn't matter what you do for certain woman, you could give her a kidney, take a bullet, save her from the streets, a burning building etc. and she'd still do what shes gonna do. In their mind if you didn't do it another nukka would have