Stepfather comes home and the biological father is there playing the PS5, with the daughter he’s been raising since she was born

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
All you suckers who think assuming that step father role is some honorable deed. Watch this video to see one of the more likely scenarios you'll experience. A lot of you muhfukkas gon end up heartbroken when that lil girl you raised gets married and she has her biological father walk her down the aisle while yo dumb ass sitting there looking stupid dying on the inside. :mjcry:

Last edited:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Not saying there can't be exceptions, but you right. Gotta play the percentages. If the BD is in the same area, state, zipcode, you name it, you playing with fire.

It would have to be a dude completely out of the kid's life to even CONSIDER. And of course you betta do you Hoe-work on the broad. She looked birdy and dusty.

But I think this shyt is a skit anyway, everybody starved for attention and going viral now, even the nikkaz. :scust:

Probably the damn landlord cosplaying the "cop" :mjlol:
Man ain't no damn Landlord got time to be doing no goofy shyt like that :what:

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
brehs need to understand. I learned it early in life it doesn't matter what you do for certain woman, you could give her a kidney, take a bullet, save her from the streets, a burning building etc. and she'd still do what shes gonna do. In their mind if you didn't do it another nukka would have
Can only trust a broad as far as you can see her. Same applies to women dealing with foul brehs too

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes need to realize you will never replace the biological father if he is alive. Only way you should ever consider getting with a single mom is if the father is involved and active in the kids life so there is no confusion and they don't pop up randomly down the line. I'm not here to replace your daddy. You need clothes, school tuition etc.. ask your daddy not me. Women actually don't respect men that take on another irresponsible man's burden.. they think the irresponsible man is more manly cause he got you cleaning up his mess.