Stepfather comes home and the biological father is there playing the PS5, with the daughter he’s been raising since she was born

Daps
Reppin
NYC
As he explained how he took her in after she was homeless and pregnant at 17 I kept thinking to myself does bruh even realize what he’s fighting for and he’s not making a good case to stay with her? Die on hoodrat hill brehs
A lot of cats like to play savior, that "savior syndrome", what they don't realize is they don't need to do any of that, I learned years ago that you simply cannot save everyone, and most people are not worth saving. He sounds like one of these dudes that doesn't understand how many available women there are in the world, and that you don't need to "dumpster dive" to get one.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
My algorithm is filled with red bones and broken homes. :francis:
That meek/Diddy shyt got my algorithm all fukked up.

I had my youtube playing on my phone in the car through Bluetooth. I was bumpin' "notorious thugs". When it was done, the next track was the diddy/meek audio. I was pumping gas at the time and the embarrassment I had when meek yelled "fukk my shyt, nígga!" is something I NEVER wanna go through again.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So that isn't his house, she was paying for most of the shyt and she told him beforehand their relationship was over?

And he's also recording this shyt? :francis:

It's a fukked up situation but he needs to take it on the chin and never be that vulnerable again
he about to joint pawgset :mjlol: