Better player?

• Total voters

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
If he has a devestating playoffs ill say this single season peak curry is a better player... But better than him in overall rankings lol... Curry has a LONG way to go

Also, magic was incredible, i think thats understated

Curry this year isn't better than magic at his best dawg

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
One season sample? I'd take Curry. But "peak" usually means multiple seasons. If we're talking "peak" than I'd definitely take Magic's peak years of Curry's. Curry's having one of the single greatest season's ever, but there's players who are Steph's age and who came in the league around the same time who's peak 4-5yrs I'd take over Steph's thus far. I'd take KD's career thus far over Steph's.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If we talking about single seasons and not careers then this isn't even close.... Curry easy

Isn't Curry having like the most efficient and dominant season ever or some shyt like that? Never mind the fact that his team is on pace to have the best season ever. And isn't MJ and maybe Wilt the only one who has comparable numbers?

People should look at the rules that players played under during their careers before looking at that ridiculous efficiency nonsense. The NBA instituted that freedom of movement stuff a decade or so back to raise scoring in the league. Can you imagine Michael Jordan playing in a league where he could go anywhere on the floor that he wanted without being touched? Jordan would have averaged 50 a game.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think MJ peaked at 62.5% for his true shooting percentage. Curry was at 70% last I saw :scusthov:

That shyt is ignorant man. IGNORANT. Losing athleticism is one thing, but shooting and handles don't go anywhere. Barring injury.... :to:

Magic is my favorite player of all time and GOAT (IMO), but if Chef keeps it up, to even be mentioned in the same convo as Magic is :wow:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I would still take Magic in 87. Dude was unstoppable on both sides of the floor which is something that an Achilles heel for Steph Curry. Plus Magic was a better rebounder, and did a lot of his work closer to the paint where there was a lot more going on. Even though he was not a great 3 point shooter he still shot over 52 percent which is still elite.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
The .....

You know what, this thread isn't worthy of a serious response.

All I know is the Warriors better win the title this year because if they don't I'm trolling this forum with the fire of :troll: x 2,000
It's gonna be 10000000000x worse than just you if they don't win. And rightfully so.