Stephen Hawking comes out: ‘I’m an atheist’ because science is ‘more convincing’ than God

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You can be both.
Lol, I only see ideas like this on sites like this...

We can't admit that hes just to ignorant to be agnostic. On another note, if I had his life I'd also fight against a belief in God.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I prefer it when you tell me:noah:
should you ask and answer your own question? no lol
Don't tell me how to feel:birdman:

nope you don't believe that god does not exist but you are in every thread about that:mjlol:

that's sad:mjcry:

I'm great:pachaha:
Lol @ ...

You Dont believe that God does Not exist...

Due to the nature of the word exist... you're not making sense. God either exist, doesn't, or we don't know. You can't prove he doesn't.... and at the same time don't believe he does... so why discuss??

I'd never enter a thread about unicorns made of ice.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Where is your proof?

Here's one example. Israel exists again doesnt it? What other idol can you point to that has something of that magnitude to corroborate itself?

Why couldn't there be multiple God's or infinite Gods? Prove why that is impossible or erroneous.

I already told you about "could bes". I "could have been" female. I "could have been" white. I "could have been" 6'6. I mean I can go on and on with the "could bes". But I cant explain WHY it didnt happen that way. Its just the way it is.

You said there is only the God of Abraham. I'm giving you an example of a religious concept that directly contradicts your claim. Now prove it wrong as you said you would.

No. I said only the God of Abraham is God. `

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
For a second time,that is not the question. I just want to know if the burden of proof would be on the atheist that says "God does not exist"since they are making a claim. Im not asking you what you would say to them or how you would handle this person.

Yes, the burden of proof is on the claimant.

I understand this loud and clear lol

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Here's one example. Israel exists again doesnt it? What other idol can you point to that has something of that magnitude to corroborate itself?

I already told you about "could bes". I "could have been" female. I "could have been" white. I "could have been" 6'6. I mean I can go on and on with the "could bes". But I cant explain WHY it didnt happen that way. Its just the way it is.

No. I said only the God of Abraham is God. `

Still waiting breh.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lol.. I think somebody.. the poster boletiate I think.... put a quote of mine in his sig about Hawking...

Its shyt like this that makes him an idiot with some of his statements.

What is science more convincing than God about... ?
Science doesn't disprove God.
Science doesn't contradict God.
Most people who sparked nearly every single discipline of science believed in God.
Some of our greatest believed in God.
Science doesn't show a creator is impossible,... as a matter of fact the things that science doesn't show proves the existence of a creator to knowledgeable people. Science fails to show how consciousness could be produced by random inanimate matter.
A creator is More Convincing because we have seen intelligent forces produce intelligence.
We see how organisms evolved from single cells... we see patterns within all of the universe.

Sure God didn't leave a mixtape from billions of years ago detailing everything... but nothing in science even hints at inanimate matter being able to produce cells. Science isn't more convincing.... hes probably an atheist because he has one of the most fukked up physical situations in the history of mankind

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Lol @ ...

You Dont believe that God does Not exist...

Due to the nature of the word exist... you're not making sense. God either exist, doesn't, or we don't know. You can't prove he doesn't.... and at the same time don't believe he does... so why discuss??

I'd never enter a thread about unicorns made of ice.
your loss:wow: that was a fire thread:wow: