Stephen Hawking comes out: ‘I’m an atheist’ because science is ‘more convincing’ than God

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but nothing in science even hints at inanimate matter being able to produce cells.
and nothing in anything hints at a supreme being appearing out of thin air :mjlol:

so if thats an acceptable answer, science can take its time finding its own. i feel no pressure to explain where we came from, if creationists (acceptable) answer is 'god was always there and he snapped his fingers and we were too'

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
god, no. his feats, yes. or at least the interpretation of such feats

we are talking about God...
and as far as feats.... There isn't one greater than creating and sparking the evolution of us.
Visit the Mosque and Null and see if you're uncomfortable.

@Quarterback - lol, nawmean? :umad:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
im not even gonna bring up the tired burden of proof point :yawn:
key word tired....

because I'm sure you notice which group usually brings up the argument in the first place.

Religious people are comfortable with their own belief and also are usually comfortable with the non-belief of the foolish.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Daps
Still waiting breh.

Yes. We are waiting. We're waiting for you to make the correct decision into seeking God's existence. We're also waiting for you to actually address what Ihas been said to you in this thread. But maybe you're like the others who also like to avoid lol