STILL nothing from Wayne and Nicki..(Are they gonna break their silence and support their guy?)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Why would they get involved in something that has nothing to do with them? Y'all just be saying anything, and then the stans and haters come in and run with it no matter how nonsensical it is.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Nicki is not married to a pedo, her brother is one.

Drake was silent throughout her ordeal and Wayne is Wayne, he e minds his business.
I thought both of them were:

I did a quick Google -

Was Kenneth Petty over 18 when this happened? Not disagreeing with you, just need confirmation. It was either rape or statutory.

He's a registered sex offender
Petty was convicted of attempted rape in the first degree in April 1995 for an assault the previous year of a then-16-year-old girl. He was sentenced to 18 to 54 months in prison and is listed as a level two registered sex offender in New York state.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
Is Kdot dissing young money as a label/crew? Has he mentioned young money at all?
Did 50 cent mention styles p on Piggy Bank or just Jadakiss?

You have to forgive me I'm a little older. If you run around screaming young money then disappear when someone is launching nuclear bombs at someone in young money it's funny

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Could not think of two worse Allies to have in a rap beef 🤣

this i kendrick would have a field day talking about pedo husbands, bbls, jealousy, auntie aint got it no more, men kissing, bad contracts, junkies, drake hitting his girl, and becoming a blood at age 30.

easy work

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
this i kendrick would have a field day talking about pedo husbands, bbls, jealousy, auntie aint got it no more, men kissing, bad contracts, junkies, drake hitting his girl, and becoming a blood at age 30.

easy work

I honestly believe that Birdman might have told them, at least Wayne, to keep out of this

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I think they're somehow connected to the pedophilia shıt and want to stay outta it. Nicki married to a whole pedo.
And this right here comment is why it's good for them to not to have said anything. U calling her husband a pedo when he actually isn't. Being he was underage as well when it happened. The girl was a year older than him. Nicki being involved would make things infinitely worse for both of them. Lol.