STILL nothing from Wayne and Nicki..(Are they gonna break their silence and support their guy?)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Did 50 cent mention styles p on Piggy Bank or just Jadakiss?

You have to forgive me I'm a little older. If you run around screaming young money then disappear when someone is launching nuclear bombs at someone in young money it's funny
Were The Lox a rap group or were they just label mates. I guess your brain is rotting in its old age too. This beef had certainly exposed how nonsensical some of you can be when it comes to people you don't like.

Daps
Drake and Nicki have a weird love/hate relationship. They stay falling out with each other. She’s probably at home gloating about the entire ordeal.

Like another font pointed out, Wayne is always out the way minding his business lol.

I doubt either says anything publicly.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I thought both of them were:

I did a quick Google -

Was Kenneth Petty over 18 when this happened? Not disagreeing with you, just need confirmation. It was either rape or statutory.

He's a registered sex offender
Petty was convicted of attempted rape in the first degree in April 1995 for an assault the previous year of a then-16-year-old girl. He was sentenced to 18 to 54 months in prison and is listed as a level two registered sex offender in New York state.
She was a year older than him.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Wayne's minding his business, he fukks with both of them ultimately. He also understands his impact on dot and his development as an artist.

Nicki's more complicated, she's on drake's side, brought him out on tour and everything, but I think she uses drake just as drake uses her. I think she understands she has nothing to gain and more to lose by trying to ride for him

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
For as oblivious as Wayne is about rap in general I actually think he respects Kendrick a great deal. And vice versa. I don’t see him getting involved.

Especially since Wayne didn’t get involved in the Pusha/Drake beef which he had many more reasons to jump into.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I doubt Wayne even knows what day of the week it is let alone KNOW about a damn Drake and Kendrick Beef ...

Nicki's too busy beefin with every other female rap artist to jump in... cause female rap artists don't get along even though they are all rapping about and doing the exact same Shyt! Lol

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
Were The Lox a rap group or were they just label mates. I guess your brain is rotting in its old age too. This beef had certainly exposed how nonsensical some of you can be when it comes to people you don't like.
To say that Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne and Drake were just label mates is being intentionally dense.

Like every once in a while they'd see each other in the label offices and chat briefly

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
To say that Nicki Minaj Lil Wayne and Drake were just label mates is being intentionally dense.

Like every once in a while they'd see each other in the label offices and chat briefly
Are they a rap group like The Lox or not? Do they even have a history of jumping into each other's beefs? You still haven't made a valid point on why Nicki or Wayne should have inserted themselves.