STILL nothing from Wayne and Nicki..(Are they gonna break their silence and support their guy?)

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
Are they a rap group like The Lox or not? Do they even have a history of jumping into each other's beefs? You still haven't made a valid point on why Nicki or Wayne should have inserted themselves.
I'm not saying they should insert themselves because Kendrick would have a field day. They are the worst teammates you can ask for.

I'm laughing because of all the times they shouted young money on songs together and when one of their crew mates is in trouble they go radio silent.

Was "we are young money" an official album or did a fan put it together

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Drake is a bytch !!!

He brought cardi on stage at the height of the Nicki hate train .

Nicki album came out end of last year .

He posted about everything in the world shìt posting nikkas songs who been out but no Nicki .

Drake is a disloyal bytch !!!

Nahh he a big boy he got this he ain’t never help no one else .

Smashing Wayne chick is diabolical too :smh:.

Last edited:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I asked this last night and @Raquinotj told me Drake was a one man army. He doesn’t need any help from the industry.

Why would they get involved in something that has nothing to do with them? Did you see anyone from outside of Rocafella go at Nas unprovoked because he and Jay were having problems? Did You see anyone Outside of Bad Boy go at Tupac unprovoked because he was beefing with Biggie? Why didnt rappers come and support Meek Mill when he was beefing with Drake, Not even Rick Ross try to get in.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
There's only one man that can save him now.....

ITS GUDDA GUDDA
NO STEVIE WONDA
5d169ad201561b1c301c88a7d05ab307.592x592x1.jpg