Stone G.O.A.T On Reigns Being Exposed At Mania

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Yeah, put the blame on Roman, not that fossilized bulk of steroids carried around on a bunch of shaky quads called Triple H. Are we gonna ignore that Trips' match against Dean at Roadblock was just as bad? In fact, how the hell did Ziggler on Raw end up having the best match out of the three Trips wrestled? :why:

C'mon HHH and Dean was a good match

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Yeah, put the blame on Roman, not that fossilized bulk of steroids carried around on a bunch of shaky quads called Triple H. Are we gonna ignore that Trips' match against Dean at Roadblock was just as bad? In fact, how the hell did Ziggler on Raw end up having the best match out of the three Trips wrestled? :why:

Ziggler carried that match like the workhorse he is.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Ummmmmm.... Cause Ziggler is the best wrestler of those 3 :russ:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Ziggler carried that match like the workhorse he is.

Ummmmmm.... Cause Ziggler is the best wrestler of those 3 :russ:

Brehs, I like Ziggler but even I gotta admit dude's been phoning it in for about a full year now. It makes zero sense for him to have a better match against Trips than two guys who were actually in a feud with him.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
i mean, if you remember Roman was always the hot-tag in the Shield.

He came in, did his thing and closed out matches. He's a Lambo/Ferrari...not a Cadillac.

His facial expressions when selling are still amateur level and that doesn't help his matches tell a story.

Personally, I like the guy, but HATE his character direction & booking. He needs to be a heel and have 12-15 min matches. Vince just needs to suck up his hopes of Roman being an immediate cash-merch cow like Cena and let it happen naturally.
No Chance.....in Hell!
full

:francis:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I'm still :mindblown: at people in this board still thinking that's the case but still liking a lot of Reigns matches.

Yes, the WM main event was way too long and didn't work at all. But dude has enough good-to-great matches with enough different opponents for me to draw the conclusion he can do good work as a babyface in the ring (we all agree his character work is mostly garbage).

Stone Cold was spot on about Wrestlemania. Once again Triple H failed to realize the crowd needed another type of match but whatever. Reigns can work a very good comeback if he's wrestling a dude that can get heel heat and work a good control section - Hunter tried to do that, but those fans were not going to buy into it no matter what, I was wrong thinking they would tbh - so miss me with the "he can't work this type of matches".
i cant honestly name one Roman solo match that i've liked...i havent full on hated any of them...they are just matches...it could happen at any point in the show and i forget about it seconds later. I dont dislike Roman or hate him like everyone else seems to, but i def am not sold on him yet. Last time he impressed me was the first time i saw him do that outside dropkick move or when he finally went over the top rope to the outside...his only memorable matches are with The Shield for me.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i mean, if you remember Roman was always the hot-tag in the Shield.

He came in, did his thing and closed out matches. He's a Lambo/Ferrari...not a Cadillac.

His facial expressions when selling are still amateur level and that doesn't help his matches tell a story.

Personally, I like the guy, but HATE his character direction & booking. He needs to be a heel and have 12-15 min matches. Vince just needs to suck up his hopes of Roman being an immediate cash-merch cow like Cena and let it happen naturally.
when i look at roman i see potential to be the smug face that rock is

problem is he needs to turn now and not later, i think they going in that direction ultimately but he need to ditch the shield gear to really get in his own element

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
He had that "please don't do something off the cuff, I only know my script" look on his face.
Funny thing is he likes to :troll:the fans on social media & in interviews but then when its time to cut promos in front of them he just looks awkward & uncomfortable. He really should say as few words as possible he doesn't need to be trying to cut Cena promo or having him out there for 5 or 10 minutes talking its not his strong suit. They need to showcase his strong points not his weakness

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
What Stone Cold said wasn't insulting to Roman and nothing but constructive criticism, but you guys once again need another place to vent about how much you hate Roman. You hate a guy so much, but talk about him a lot.

Roman keep the computers putin'.

:smugdraper:
#ReignsGang

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Funny thing is he likes to :troll:the fans on social media & in interviews but then when its time to cut promos in front of them he just looks awkward & uncomfortable. He really should say as few words as possible he doesn't need to be trying to cut Cena promo or having him out there for 5 or 10 minutes talking its not his strong suit. They need to showcase his strong points not his weakness

He does. The last 3 Raw's he's spoke for 40 seconds, 50 seconds, and 2 minutes. Not to mention hardly showed up in the months leading up to Mania, hell even the Fast Lane build up was all about Brock and Ambrose. Not to mention is hardly wrestling at the moment, what is it 1 Raw out of the last 10 or so he's had a match? Ridiculous. Even WWE have lost faith in him