Stone G.O.A.T On Reigns Being Exposed At Mania

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
he's being built up like another Triple H project....he wrestles the same boring drawn out match that Triple H, Randy Orton, Batista, and Sheamus all wrestle...except those guys can at least make it interesting at times.

Can they??? :francis::francis::francis::yeshrug:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Crips has had probably 3 good matches EVER on a big PPV he's :snooze:

Fixed

Seriously, HHH is a good worker, but he has WAYYYY more duds on the big stage than hits. His WM matches with Jericho, Orton, Batista, Cena, Half the Undertaker shyts, etc are all average at best and unwatchable at worst. If you don't throw in a good gimmick with HHH matches (3 ways, 4 ways, HiaC, Special Ref, etc.) they usually wind up pretty weak if he isn't in there with a phenomenal talent.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Brehs, I like Ziggler but even I gotta admit dude's been phoning it in for about a full year now. It makes zero sense for him to have a better match against Trips than two guys who were actually in a feud with him.

But that should tell you about the lack of chemistry/ability between HHH and Roman/Dean. Ziggler IS a better worker than those two, with cartoon selling and all, but HHH was always a guy that needed a great talent to have great matches, outside of that fluke year in 2001, he always was a guy that wrestled to the talent of his opponent, not vice versa.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
i cant honestly name one Roman solo match that i've liked...i havent full on hated any of them...they are just matches...it could happen at any point in the show and i forget about it seconds later. I dont dislike Roman or hate him like everyone else seems to, but i def am not sold on him yet. Last time he impressed me was the first time i saw him do that outside dropkick move or when he finally went over the top rope to the outside...his only memorable matches are with The Shield for me.

Roman had a dope match with Cesaro and one with Rollins, both on RAW. Roman can be carried to a great match with great talent, I think his match with AJ will be solid.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Roman had a dope match with Cesaro and one with Rollins, both on RAW. Roman can be carried to a great match with great talent, I think his match with AJ will be solid.

I get what the guy is saying though. The Reigns/Cesaro match was good, but after an hour I had already forgotten it and I can't see me ever wanting to re-watch it. It was good at the time, but once it finished I was like "Okay, what's on next?". I mean can anyone tell me one memorable moment in that match? I remember enjoying it at the time, but nothing stood out.

Oh and Cesaro has a good match, I'm stunned :sas2: Cesaro could wrestle me tomorrow and put on a clinic :obama:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
You are right about that one. Thats one i forgot about. I think thats the one Cesaro initially hurt his shoulder in. That was a surprisingly good match.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I get what the guy is saying though. The Reigns/Cesaro match was good, but after an hour I had already forgotten it and I can't see me ever wanting to re-watch it. It was good at the time, but once it finished I was like "Okay, what's on next?". I mean can anyone tell me one memorable moment in that match? I remember enjoying it at the time, but nothing stood out.

I get it too, I'm just saying its an exceptionally high bar to place on someone. I can argue the same point with about 80% of the roster. I like Dean and Rollins, but I can't name a single match either of them have had that I could call a definitive performance from them either (Well take that back, I remember all 3 shield member matches with DBry... but that was DBry). I mean, look at Orton's entire career, how many memorable matches of his could you name?

Oh and Cesaro has a good match, I'm stunned :sas2: Cesaro could wrestle me tomorrow and put on a clinic :obama:

I agree, but Roman had a great match with him, so it tells me he has the potential.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Rome-Brock at WM31 was good until that lame "comeback" by Rome. shyt was cringey.

This is Diesel all over again, history repeating itself. Nash came as an enforcer for HBK, he was better in that role as a silent killer. Then he becomes champ and ratings tank. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Hopefully the samoan will drop the strap, then show up in TNA as an Outsider

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I'm still :mindblown: at people in this board still thinking that's the case but still liking a lot of Reigns matches.

Yes, the WM main event was way too long and didn't work at all. But dude has enough good-to-great matches with enough different opponents for me to draw the conclusion he can do good work as a babyface in the ring (we all agree his character work is mostly garbage).

Stone Cold was spot on about Wrestlemania. Once again Triple H failed to realize the crowd needed another type of match but whatever. Reigns can work a very good comeback if he's wrestling a dude that can get heel heat and work a good control section - Hunter tried to do that, but those fans were not going to buy into it no matter what, I was wrong thinking they would tbh - so miss me with the "he can't work this type of matches".
they don't watch the matches breh

and if they do they do it with a very closed and unwavering mind. Anyone that watched Reigns work with Lesnar, Cesaro, Bryan and Sheamus knows the potential is there