Street Fighter EX: Criminally Underrated, and Most Hated

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man, I remember playing SFEX way back in '99. Always used Kairi because of the super combo where I knocked ppl into the air and finished with the air fireball. I spent most of my time doing character trials, but was never good. I still listen to the music every now and then on youtube.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Man, I remember playing SFEX way back in '99. Always used Kairi because of the super combo where I knocked ppl into the air and finished with the air fireball. I spent most of my time doing character trials, but was never good. I still listen to the music every now and then on youtube.

If you still have a PS1/PS2/PS3 and want a copy of EX1-3 go on LukieGames and order it Want to Purchase Games you Can't Find anymore?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I agree....ryu was really great on ex+a, and SKULLOMANIA might be the most poorly used property in fighting game history, he was so got damn cool....its mindblowing he hasnt made his way into sfiv or v

Kairi Irving

Daps
I agree....ryu was really great on ex+a, and SKULLOMANIA might be the most poorly used property in fighting game history, he was so got damn cool....its mindblowing he hasnt made his way into sfiv or v

Ew no I used to want capcom to buy the rights, but I realized they'd just ruin the EX characters.

EX no longer fits with SF. SF is really cartoony and basic now.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'll say this they definitely used some of those characters for inspiration in SFIV. I really wanted a version of those games for Dreamcast back in the day.

Kairi Irving

Daps
I'll say this they definitely used some of those characters for inspiration in SFIV. I really wanted a version of those games for Dreamcast back in the day.

Yeah it did,

Skullomania inspired El Fuerte

Darun inspired Hakan

Sharon inspired C. Viper

These dudes playing SF4 / 5 don't know where the inspiration for these games came from.

Kairi Irving

Daps
sharon.gif

ssf4-cviper.jpg

Capcom thought they were slick lol

Kairi Irving

Daps
Thank goodness. Are you aware that Fighting Layer Ex will be featured on this EVO?

Yep it's cool it's getting Exposure and attention

I just hate the fact that the people who bashed EX in the past are gonna act like they always loved it lol

Last edited: