Street Fighter EX: Criminally Underrated, and Most Hated

parallax

Superstar
Daps
im really glad that from the first post, you guys recognized the real in street fighter ex soundtrack. ive been to so many supposed gaming forums that would trash everything about the ex series. and all i could think is these dudes have never played the series.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
im really glad that from the first post, you guys recognized the real in street fighter ex soundtrack. ive been to so many supposed gaming forums that would trash everything about the ex series. and all i could think is these dudes have never played the series.

I grew up with this game. Was born the year EX Plus Alpha released, first SF, first Fighting game I've played period.

Yeah, man it's been a long way EX is coming back, I remember back in 08 finding out why EX wasn't a thing anymore, thought it was over but still kept believing.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I grew up with this game. Was born the year EX Plus Alpha released, first SF, first Fighting game I've played period.

Yeah, man it's been a long way EX is coming back, I remember back in 08 finding out why EX wasn't a thing anymore, thought it was over but still kept believing.

i got a lot of hope out of the 3ds test demos that they did a while back. i wonder if theres anything playable that came from that or if it was just a demo

Kairi Irving

Daps
i got a lot of hope out of the 3ds test demos that they did a while back. i wonder if theres anything playable that came from that or if it was just a demo

lol I remember that in 2011

Couldn't remember what it was but it was either cancelled or a prank (which is why we all thought that New EX Fighter was a prank too)

Kairi Irving

Daps
that was a lot of effort for a prank. the shadowgeist and skullo models were interesting

Fighting Sample was the name, which means it was nothing more then a test...which makes me think this is the same game they came back out with, they just spent more money and time into it...could be wrong but hmm..

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
If you were around in the latr 90s you would know that the EX series was more accepted than SF3. I used to have little tournaments playing EX, Tobal no.1 and the Tekken series.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
If you were around in the latr 90s you would know that the EX series was more accepted than SF3. I used to have little tournaments playing EX, Tobal no.1 and the Tekken series.

Street fighter 3 was hated true, but ex wasn't in a better boat. Especially not in arcades.