Strongly considering investing in Wrestlemania tickets...

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
@vinny

What type of tickets do you sell or which ones make money? taylor swift type shyt?
Nah, I like to do 1500 seat venues or less. Making a profit is all about low supply after it sells out. I do the occasional big show with a high desperation factor (people will irrationally spend way more than they should to not be left out) like the Kanye tour, but thats not the usual for me

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I remember I bought tickets for the rumble in Philly like two years ago. I think once they announced Daniel Bryan was going to be there the tickets went up like 100's of dollars. We almost sold ours but I had to hear Philly boo Roman and boo when DB got screwed. Heard alot of refund chants on the way out lmao.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
I remember I bought tickets for the rumble in Philly like two years ago. I think once they announced Daniel Bryan was going to be there the tickets went up like 100's of dollars. We almost sold ours but I had to hear Philly boo Roman and boo when DB got screwed. Heard alot of refund chants on the way out lmao.
Yeah, if there's some surprise shyt then the price will go up. When they announced Nakamura at the WM Takeover the price went through the roof. I wonder if Goldberg caused a boost in Survivor Series prices

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, if there's some surprise shyt then the price will go up. When they announced Nakamura at the WM Takeover the price went through the roof. I wonder if Goldberg caused a boost in Survivor Series prices
so you could of bought mad tickets for ss months ago and now you might be able to flip it for more because they announced goldberg?

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
so you could of bought mad tickets for ss months ago and now you might be able to flip it for more because they announced goldberg?
Well i said "I wonder" if that happened. I wasn't watching the SS prices before Goldberg was announced so I dont know if him being there did anything

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Vinny Lupton dropping some good info

200w.gif

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
@Vinny Lupton dropping some good info

200w.gif
I'm strongly considering dropping an ebook on how to do this right. It would have alot of actually useful info and specific techniques/"hacks" etc., so I wouldn't drop it until I get out the game because I'd basically be giving birth to hundreds of new competitors

The game been good to me :ohlawd: