Styles P Has A Strong Message For The Bloods & Crips On The East & West Coast OG's Etc.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro, how many times are these non-gangsters gonna regurgitate this "if you a civilian you can't be a snitch" shyt? Okay already, lol, how many times does it need to be said by a rapper? And gangsters don't have moral compasses, they don't care if it's a civilian...if said civilian can or does get them jammed up they are gonna handle them the same way, no imaginary code of ethics is stopping that. I get his point but it's based on fantasy.

But salute to him for paying for people to take the police entrance test and all the other things he was touching on regarding bettering the community and the kids and living legitimately, all that part was fire. We complain about how fukked up and racist the police are but then shun any of our own people who want to be police, make it make sense please.

It's sad that rappers need to be 45+ before they realize that all this stupid gangster bullshyt is corny and counterproductive, I figured that out when I was half his age,
:palm:. Never too late to grow the fukk up tho, salute to SP.

I think people shun these things because the police have had an active hand in undermining Black American political activism.

They're antagonists at best and murderers at worst depending on when you look at them in history.

There's also the reality of Black people becoming police officers and being susceptible to police cultures
and becoming terrorizers in equal measure like Gang members.

I can't speak for NY or how it is out there but there are whole police gangs out here in Cali.
Where members recognize each other by the tattoo's they have.
They commit murders, beat civilians etc. and generally engage in thuggery no different from the gang bangers terrorizing these same neighborhoods.

It's a complex problem that isn't as easy as "More black police officers".

paidNfull

Live By It, Die By It
Daps
Reppin
LouI$I@n@
He talking too much and disrespecting alot of people, I expect him to get checked soon

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Who the fukk The Lox supposed to be? Lmao are u shytting me? Bloods or Crips or any gang members can touch any one of them.baws

Thats pretty much right below Wu Tang in terms of connections on a national level. Ruff Ryders and D Block reach is far more than local.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
The Ghost tells no lies, but not for nothing, I'm hoping he lost weight off of healthy living and no health problems cause he's gotten dramatically skinny.