Sudanese Women Appreciation Thread (One of the Most Diverse Groups)

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
she doesn't look that different from some Tuareg/black Berber women whom last time I checked were native North Africans:stopitslime:

3456_1phtjn054.jpg

She's far lighter and pure African Sudanese say these Arabs are settlers from the middle east who were always - nomadic traders that suddenly decided to settle resulting in Africa's longest war breaking out..
send her to Syria and she blends right in:stopitslime:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:nah pedos are into babies to toddlers:scust:the girl in that photo she's a young lady:shaq:

just to make clear...obviously i'm kidding and prefer mentally and physically mature women:aicmon:

you've already slipped down the slope into the pedo box

Daps
She's far lighter and pure African Sudanese say these Arabs are settlers from the middle east who were always - nomadic traders that suddenly decided to settle resulting in Africa's longest war breaking out..
send her to Syria and she blends right in:stopitslime:
i wouldn't be surprised if she's mixed but you reaching
12523684_1653896304870176_2041455504_n.jpg

vs Syrian women
maxresdefault.jpg

:comeon:

you do know according to Sudanese legends this guy is considered an nomadic arab right:aicmon:

arabs002.jpg

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
i wouldn't be surprised if she's mixed but you reaching
12523684_1653896304870176_2041455504_n.jpg

vs Syrian women
maxresdefault.jpg

:comeon:

you do know according to Sudanese legends this guy is considered an nomadic arab right:aicmon:

arabs002.jpg

Sudanese are confused about their identity..allow Arab Muslims to settle on your land and they'll do a serious mind fukk over you. North Sudanese president looks black but says he's Arab.

That girls nose is middle Eastern..take a closer look..and yes of course she'd mixed which makes her as African as a Boer. These people are not indigenous Africans. They may have been there for some years but can trace their roots to Arabia.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
:comeon:Sudan is not in east africa, its in north Africa. Sudan is cultrally more related to Egypt than Ethiopia or Kenya.​

I agree with you but the reality we overlap with each other. Which is obvious, but we have one leg in each neighbor we border, Egypt, Chad, Ethiopia, Eritrean and of course South Sudan. We encompass all these realities, and then some.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Sudanese are confused about their identity..allow Arab Muslims to settle on your land and they'll do a serious mind fukk over you. North Sudanese president looks black but says he's Arab.

That girls nose is middle Eastern..take a closer look..and yes of course she'd mixed which makes her as African as a Boer. These people are not indigenous Africans. They may have been there for some years but can trace their roots to Arabia.

edit.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

Take this dumb shyt elsewhere.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
I agree with you but the reality we overlap with each other. Which is obvious, but we have one leg in each neighbor we border, Egypt, Chad, Ethiopia, Eritrean and of course South Sudan. We encompass all these realities, and then some.
Not since South sudan seceded. Amyway I can usually tell the difference between Ethiopian highlanders and arab sudanese. Arab sudanese tend to look more indian