Sudanese Women Appreciation Thread (One of the Most Diverse Groups)

Daps
You guys are really weird, she looks very local to me.

You guys are quite amusing.

now that i think about she looks like she could be related to black American WNBA player Skylar Diggins

skylar51-585x550.jpg

:yeshrug:

Last edited:
Daps
Sudanese are confused about their identity..allow Arab Muslims to settle on your land and they'll do a serious mind fukk over you. North Sudanese president looks black but says he's Arab.

That girls nose is middle Eastern..take a closer look..and yes of course she'd mixed which makes her as African as a Boer. These people are not indigenous Africans. They may have been there for some years but can trace their roots to Arabia.
when you take into account what region of Africa she is from and how many of her peer look similar i wouldn'lt be so quick to attribute it foreign mixture:manny:yeah cause Boers about as native to Afriica as Northern Sudanese:comeon:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
when you take into account what region of Africa she is from and how many of her peer look similar i wouldn'lt be so quick to attribute it foreign mixture:manny:yeah cause Boers about as native to Afriica as Northern Sudanese:comeon:

Boers a bad example yes, but no way a majority of indigenous Africans see her as African. And north african arabs are not African just cause they reside there..incidentally some Boers are mixed with khoisan to a very small degree from when they first landed in the cape and mixed with the San and Khoi since dutch women were of no use on a long and perilous Oceanic voyage where muscle is needed.

This topic of north Africans like Arab Egyptians is discussed here constantly and the common sense consensus is they are invading settlers . Even they know their ancestors came from out of Africa.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Boers are mixed with khoisan to a very small degree from when they first landed in the cape and mixed with the San and Khoi s

:dead:

Daps
Boers a bad example yes, but no way a majority of indigenous Africans see her as African. And north african arabs are not African just cause they reside there..incidentally some Boers are mixed with khoisan to a very small degree from when they first landed in the cape and mixed with the San and Khoi since dutch women were of no use on a long and perilous Oceanic voyage where muscle is needed.

This topic of north Africans like Arab Egyptians is discussed here constantly and the common sense consensus is they are invading settlers . Even they know their ancestors came from out of Africa.
that's an apples/oranges comparison considering most Sudanese arabs such as that girl are Africans whom practice arab culture where as Boes and most Egyptian arabs predomitely Eurasian settlers with slim to no native African blood:comeon:

Last edited: