Sugar Ray Robinson in his prime or Floyd Mayweather Jr

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@Master Teacher - :russ: at your responses...from now on im just going to regard you as a troll...you're either that or a complete moron which im sure alot of the knowledgeable cats in here would agree with. either way not worth the back and forth

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Master Teacher - :russ: at your responses...from now on im just going to regard you as a troll...you're either that or a complete moron which im sure alot of the knowledgeable cats in here would agree with. either way not worth the back and forth

Post me a video of somebody with the same style as Mayweather
James Tony fights nothing like mayweather, in his prime he was embarrassed by Roy Jones, why are even bringing this nikka up, why cuz he slip some punches from some bum ass heavyweights.

nikkaz bringing up Philly shell, shoulder roll, these are tactics
that a shyt load of boxers been using it has nothing to do with his style of fighing in the ring

It's like saying Mayweather has the same style as Mike Tyson because they both knock people out with left hooks.

Also I'm still waiting for bum ass nikkaz to name the Best WW since Floyd never fought no comp at WW

Last edited by a moderator:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Post me a video of somebody with the same style as Mayweather
James Tony fights nothing like mayweather, in his prime he was embarrassed by Roy Jones, why are even bringing this nikka up, why cuz he slip some punches from some bum ass heavyweights.

nikkaz bringing up Philly shell, shoulder roll, these are tactics
that a shyt load of boxers been using it has nothing to do with his style of fighing in the ring

It's like saying Mayweather has the same style as Mike Tyson because they both knock people out with left hooks.

Also I'm still waiting for bum ass nikkaz to name the Best WW since Floyd never fought no comp at WW

comedy..look breh start posting in the official boxing thread regularly..the brehs would appreciate your comedic :troll: slants towards the sweet science:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
comedy..look breh start posting in the official boxing thread regularly..the brehs would appreciate your comedic :troll: slants towards the sweet science:pachaha:

You compared Mayweather's fighting style to Tommy Hearns and James Tony
kill yourself.

I kNOW TOMMY HEARNS, he lives in southfield, MI on 10 mile and Evergreen Rd I see the nikka everyday, he would slap with one his ashes his hands for some of the shyt you saying

If what I'm saying is so off base GIVE ME PROOF

I want evidence not just shyt talking

I ain't never seen a fighter like Mayweather never

Show me somebody who's comparable

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i hear what you are saying
but if they had so much success with the jab why did they stop throwing it mid way through the fight?:aicmon:
Adjustments homie, adjustments
floyd's the king of taking away a fighter's best weapon

exactly, Oscar got tired of getting tagged with that counter and was bothered by Mayweathers underrated power

after the fight Oscar had to lie and said he stopped throwing the jab because he got tired :beli: ...yeah he got tired of getting that jaw checked :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You win breh... Hatton.. Baldomir.Judah..Ortiz..and Ghost were the best Welterweights during Floydies run:skip:

So these fighters are garbage right, who's good then

Didn't Judah just fight a younger champion in a competitive fight? Isn't Ortiz still a young contender, didn't the Ghost just lose for the firs time in 7 years

Hatton only lose to Mayweather and Pac-Roid, but he garbage too

They said Floyd was ducking Baldomir too,

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
who are the best WW then and now? Yall keep saying he never fought the best WW, but don't don't name names.

why was everybody saying Hatton was getting ducked.
I won actually money on Mayweather v.s. Hatton betting nigaz

the weight difference was a big difference come fight night, its like 2 pounds man

You acting like Floyd didn't move up from a smaller weight class,
you acting like Floyd never fought somebody bigger than him
you acting like Floyd did go up to 154 to fight DLH

The top 5 WW's when Floyd instead fought Ricky Hatton, were:

1) Floyd Mayweather - Champion
2) Miguel Cotto
3) Paul Williams
4) Shane Mosley
5) Antonio Margarito

Floyd didnt fight Cotto until 5 years later (2012) and after he was destroyed 2x by Pac/Margs.

He never fought Paul Williams

He didnt fight Shane Mosley until 3 years later (2010) when he was 38 years old and had only fought twice in 3 years before fighting Floyd

He never fought Antonio Margarito

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The top 5 WW's when Floyd instead fought Ricky Hatton, were:

1) Floyd Mayweather - Champion
2) Miguel Cotto
3) Paul Williams
4) Shane Mosley
5) Antonio Margarito

Floyd didnt fight Cotto until 5 years later (2012) and after he was destroyed 2x by Pac/Margs.

He never fought Paul Williams

He didnt fight Shane Mosley until 3 years later (2010) when he was 38 years old and had only fought twice in 3 years before fighting Floyd

He never fought Antonio Margarito

:yeshrug:

Margarito is a cheater and disgrace to boxing, so I'm shouldn't even talk about this fakkit. and like I said, had he not been KO'd by Shane he would have been next in line.
Margarito is slow and flat flooted, how exactly was he gonna lay a hand on Mayweather, it would have been easy work, especially back then.

You notice Cotto and Floyd fight didn't happen to after Bob Arum was out the picture, and you gloss over the fact that Cotto was 154 Champion and Floyd took that title.

We all know Shane had a tooth ache back in the day, but HE CAME OFF A VICIOUS KO VICTORY OF THE VERY SAME bum ass Margarito that you keep bringing up who also got caught trying to CHEAT.

So if Margarito is so bad and Floyd was ducking him, why was Shane washed if was able KO him EASILY.

Shane didn't show signs of decline until the fight with Sergio Mora and that's when Pac decided to fight, FREDDY ROACH said repeatedly he didn't want it with Mosley, but after the say the drop off they took the fight.

Paul Williams, was in the same position as Margarito, their names weren't big enough in comparison to the other opponents Floyd had to fight at the time.

That's the best you can do.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post a boxing match with somebody fighting like Mayweather

If there was Fighter like Mayweather before him, the nikka would have been world famous a long time ago

I'm still waiting for proof that there was another fighter like Floyd

don't dismiss my comment prove it wrong fukk boy

:snoop:

Floyd's tactics ain't new breh. He's just doing it better than anybody, as far as his defense is concerned, because of his quickness and reaction time honed by a relentless work ethic.

All the techniques he's doing has been done before:facepalm: but not to the level that he's doing it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Floyd's tactics ain't new breh. He's just doing it better than anybody, as far as his defense is concerned, because of his quickness and reaction time honed by a relentless work ethic.

All the techniques he's doing has been done before:facepalm: but not to the level that he's doing it.

There a no new techniques in boxing, we talking about his style. That was my point. The way yall define style, every boxer is the same style because they use the same techniques.

It's the application the way he approaches the fight its unlike anyone before him.

I said there is no fighter with Mayweather's style and nobody has proved me
wrong.