Suge Knight Allegedly Offered $10,000 For Someone To Run On Stage During A Bone Thug Performance

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i wonder if the bounty was for the source awards.

bone thugs were visibly taunting death row that nigh too, and allegedly death row started it.

lol @ them keeping suge in his feelings.

Lazy was clearly taunting them
Better bring yo weapon when stepping, bring on that ammunition" While looking straight at deathrow members.

@DarkmanX

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
R u sure?

Cuz Source awards happened after Eazy passed and didnt they peace it up once he did?
If I remember correctly, the dogg pound was talking shyt from the crowd.
Them DR nikkas was screaming "no love for hoes in harmony" & "fukk bone" I forgot who told the story but Death Row was definitely popping shyt during that performance.
You gotta remember Mo Thugs were throwing shyt at Pac when they came to Cleveland during that only Death Row tour stop. Suge called the cops & had Bone arrested at the door.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Them DR nikkas was screaming "no love for hoes in harmony" & "fukk bone" I forgot who told the story but Death Row was definitely popping shyt during that performance.
You gotta remember Mo Thugs were throwing shyt at Pac when they came to Cleveland during that only Death Row tour stop. Suge called the cops & had Bone arrested at the door.
lol@Mo Thugs always being in the middle of every Bone fight story. Ken Dawg, Souljah Boy, Graveyard Shift etc were always ready to hold it down no matter where they were or how outnumbered they were:wow:

madness

Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
They kinda came outta nowhere and started selling crazy records. I remember the little comments at the time about them from rappers all over the country. Dudes were jealous of their success. That was always really wack to see.
Krayzie said the night they got into a scuffle with Wu Tang in the nightclub, a bunch of famous rappers in the venue were also talking shyt to Bone as they were leaving the club.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
This dope AF! Was the beef before Pac got on Death Row? Coz Pac had love for those dudes

Suge should have signed those nikkas

they had beef with pac during the thug life days too. thats prolly why mo thugs ruined pac's performance in cleveland.
i guess that was the same night that 2pac broke up the suge/layzie confrontation.

things prolly cooled down from there.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
R u sure?

Cuz Source awards happened after Eazy passed and didnt they peace it up once he did?

i think most of the incidents occurred after eazy died, actually.

plus the OP is about suge getting mad over the "1st of the month" video. eazy was already gone when that dropped.

madness

Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Good for bone to survive through the madness especially joining ruthless at the time Easy and death row was having issues and they arriving in LA confused like WTF going on out here

but bigger props for eazy to keep them somewhat distance from the shyt
It's actually pretty remarkable that they didn't get touched considering they were fresh meat in LA surrounded by Suge's people and opps. Bizzy told a story about how when they first got out there, Eazy warned them to stay out of certain neighborhoods but of course they didn't listen and they ended up at some house party that had some Death Row affiliated gang members who were plottin on them, so someone in house made a call to Eazy and he rushed over there to scoop them up before shyt got ugly.

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Thought layzie or krayzie said that they ran up on death row hella deep but pac got in the middle and calmed them down. Then they recorded thug luv

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Thought layzie or krayzie said that they ran up on death row hella deep but pac got in the middle and calmed them down. Then they recorded thug luv
Them nikkas ain’t never ran up on death row

bizzy bone is the only member to have recorded with pac

them nikkas lyin .. they took the song from bizzy

u listen to the og .. pac is adlibbing bizzy on both his verses

the other members got on the song after the fact