Suge Knight Allegedly Offered $10,000 For Someone To Run On Stage During A Bone Thug Performance

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
The shyt between eazy n daz .. n layzie come in talkin bout truz
daz funny as fukk .. u don’t kno doc ...
Eazy n doc proceeds to have a convo
daz ... so fukk y’all nikkas

this is the type of stuff yall are amused by??

daz had the funny quotes but he came off like a dikkhead.
you would think layzie was way head of their age group listening to this.

eazy had them dudes looking stupid, and he str8 punked DOC. nobody talks about that tho, cuz yall too busy quoting foolishness.:francis:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
i was talking about death row.
youre referring to bizzy getting setup for a robbery.

layzie done had shootouts on crip blocks with real ass crips. and he aint speak on none of it.
but you tryna paint it like he was getting punked by a fake crip, "standing like a mannequin". we already know that you dont like layzie for whatever reason. LOL. im sure big cass got him for some money on the books, but all that other stuff?? nah.
It’s true I can’t stand that bytch .. lol

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Homie you full of shyt, this idiot in that picture got exposed by Reggie (death row security) and Big U said he was weird and a bozo.

He still hustled the fukk outta Layzie tho

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
don't mean shyt...caz hit a lick on layzie and mo thugs...
1*l21eQwbsG_ROVZXiRwdd9Q.jpeg

that mo thug shyt is documented u can look

its plenty of coil threads on caz...n how he extorted bone

even when the crips had em layin face down with shaq n ced the entertainer...

caz a weirdo...but that nikka hit a nice lick on scary ass layzie
he "got" them for two unofficial mo thugs albums

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
these stories were out there before bone, master p, etc spoke on em.
in fact, they looked stronger in the rumored stories that were out there from 2nd hand accounts before they actually spoke on it.

you love suge and his pirus. you speak on them as if they were super heroes.

they were in cleveland. that LA gang chit holds zero weight out there. hence, the reason why suge tried to get them banned from the show and had them tailed by the police.

Nikkas forget who KB brother is. Suge was food in cle.

Suge been getting punked by pirus forever. Suge is a Bully. He's nothing without the bloods and this is pure facts. I fukks with Simon too but let's keep it a buck.

These nikkas really think stack and wish really scared of that nikka?

:mjlol:

Bone was backed by Crips out in Cali. Suge ain't stupid he knew what time it was. Bg knocc and Dresta is heavy out west and always pressd Suge.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
don't mean shyt...caz hit a lick on layzie and mo thugs...
1*l21eQwbsG_ROVZXiRwdd9Q.jpeg

that mo thug shyt is documented u can look

its plenty of coil threads on caz...n how he extorted bone

even when the crips had em layin face down with shaq n ced the entertainer...

caz a weirdo...but that nikka hit a nice lick on scary ass layzie

That wasn't bone

That was bizzy and capo

Bizzy spoke on this

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
He claimes he owns the right to Eternal

no way the labels gave that up without a real power move.

plus, Caz wouldve done something with that by now. the 25th anniversary done came & went.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
these stories were out there before bone, master p, etc spoke on em.
in fact, they looked stronger in the rumored stories that were out there from 2nd hand accounts before they actually spoke on it.

you love suge and his pirus. you speak on them as if they were super heroes.

they were in cleveland. that LA gang chit holds zero weight out there. hence, the reason why suge tried to get them banned from the show and had them tailed by the police.
…. Just like you love fairy tale stories how suge and them deathrow nikkas were bullied or punked lol … never happened….. do you research… uncle Luke situation with suge whatever happened is unclear but it did seem luke n his crew got the better hand so suge the next time brought a massive crew with him hunting luke n them down which wasn’t told by Luke for obvious reasons …. Anyway story is Luke was copping to suge n his crew trying to squash it … that part is always left out n clearly it was handled cause Luke was interviewing pac just after he got out of prison ,why bone thugs just telling these stories now about deathrow getting punked or watever they claiming …… another story …. master p and snoop never tell the story how snoop was slapped by travon lane and him and daz ran to the police and this was while snoop was signed to no limit , am making these points wacky to say all these story’s of deathrow etc getting punked or watever always have another side ov the story that’s never told that nikkas like u etc like to leave out …. Again I stand by what I said the only crew gave deathrow a real issue in the 90s was south side crips …. By the 2000s all that infighting had left them pirus at odds or dying at that point suge should have sat his ass down somewhere instead of pushing issues with everyone it’s his whole fault he was getting knocked out , with iron bars shot or shot at ….I never justify what suge became a lot of it was his own fault but am just talking reality over duck tales or half truths wen it comes to deathrow supposedly getting checked …

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
…. Just like you love fairy tale stories how suge and them deathrow nikkas were bullied or punked lol … never happened….. do you research… uncle Luke situation with suge whatever happened is unclear but it did seem luke n his crew got the better hand so suge the next time brought a massive crew with him hunting luke n them down which wasn’t told by Luke for obvious reasons …. Anyway story is Luke was copping to suge n his crew trying to squash it … that part is always left out n clearly it was handled cause Luke was interviewing pac just after he got out of prison ,why bone thugs just telling these stories now about deathrow getting punked or watever they claiming …… another story …. master p and snoop never tell the story how snoop was slapped by travon lane and him and daz ran to the police and this was while snoop was signed to no limit , am making these points wacky to say all these story’s of deathrow etc getting punked or watever always have another side ov the story that’s never told that nikkas like u etc like to leave out …. Again I stand by what I said the only crew gave deathrow a real issue in the 90s was south side crips …. By the 2000s all that infighting had left them pirus at odds or dying at that point suge should have sat his ass down somewhere instead of pushing issues with everyone it’s his whole fault he was getting knocked out , with iron bars shot or shot at ….I never justify what suge became a lot of it was his own fault but am just talking reality over duck tales or half truths wen it comes to deathrow supposedly getting checked …

i read the first few lines and im baffled.
are you confusing me with somebody else??
what are you talking about in the bolded and why are you arguing me down about luke??

neither bone thugs or no limit soldiers ever said they punked death row, maybe things are getting lost in translation because youre a foreigner.
people are telling these stories now because theres a money outlet for it, plus time has lapsed. if theyre lying, then theres still people from the other side who can dispute it.

whether true or not, snoop n daz running to the police isnt no limit's story to tell.