Suge Knight Allegedly Offered $10,000 For Someone To Run On Stage During A Bone Thug Performance

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Sidenote....

Who would trust Suge to pay up tho? Lol

He seem like the nygga who will say if you asked for payment

"who said 10,000? I said a hundred dollars nygga"

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
aint nobody run up on bone tho.:birdman:
they got bizzy bone n layzie did the mannequin challenge at a swap meet

that's how
d2fd22cb-ce2c-42fd-9a39-c52b77f876e6.png
came in got more money from ruthless and other labels than the actual members of the group..

this nikka ran game on layzie...bizzy didn't too much fukk with the group while this nikka was in the mix...

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

that's how
came in got more money from ruthless and other labels than the actual members of the group..

this nikka ran game on layzie...bizzy didn't too much fukk with the group while this nikka was in the mix...
Homie you full of shyt, this idiot in that picture got exposed by Reggie (death row security) and Big U said he was weird and a bozo.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Sidenote....

Who would trust Suge to pay up tho? Lol

He seem like the nygga who will say if you asked for payment

"who said 10,000? I said a hundred dollars nygga"
Goon: Ayo Suge I'm here to collect that 10k baby:myman::feedme:

*Suge throws a crumpled $10 bill in his face*

Goon: But you said....:dahell:

Suge: I said what?
tenor.gif

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Homie you full of shyt, this idiot in that picture got exposed by Reggie (death row security) and Big U said he was weird and a bozo.
don't mean shyt...caz hit a lick on layzie and mo thugs...
1*l21eQwbsG_ROVZXiRwdd9Q.jpeg

that mo thug shyt is documented u can look

its plenty of coil threads on caz...n how he extorted bone

even when the crips had em layin face down with shaq n ced the entertainer...

caz a weirdo...but that nikka hit a nice lick on scary ass layzie

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Aint this shyt out of the witness hands anyway? Nygga on tape walking out the club with a gun in his hand while on parole anyway

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Thought layzie or krayzie said that they ran up on death row hella deep but pac got in the middle and calmed them down. Then they recorded thug luv

they didnt run up on death row.
death row got most of them arrested before the show.
mo thugs were in the crowd heckling 2pac.
layzie was backstage and had an argument with suge that was broken up by 2pac.
pac never got around to recording with the whole group. the original thug luv was bizzy bone, 2pac & sylk e fine.

Them nikkas ain’t never ran up on death row
bizzy bone is the only member to have recorded with pac
them nikkas lyin .. they took the song from bizzy
u listen to the og .. pac is adlibbing bizzy on both his verses
the other members got on the song after the fact

nobody lying.

some stuff just got misconstrued.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Facts. They had smoke all over the country...

East (Wu-Tang)
West (Death Row)
Midwest (Twista, Do or Die)
South (3-6 Mafia)

...and have no known Ls on they record from any of these factions.
Stop telling lies ….. they never beefed with suges fraction of deathrow no 1 which wouldn’t have been no lyrical battle them piru nikkas would have eat bone thugs up for breakfast it was dpg , number 2 ….. did u not hear krazyie on queensflip the other day he said they got saved from the wu -tang clan by Chris lighty pulling up and telling them to get in and bounce and fat joe n his crew squashing it or getting in the middle ov it … without them 2 things happening wu tang would have washed bone thugs ….. wu tang was nothing to play with back then …

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I do laugh 20 + years later how everyone has a story how they ran up on suge or deathrow nikkas I rather trust more reliable sources then shyt I seee posted ….. master p talked all this shyt to a few years back … no doubt p and his brother are gs but the way him and snoop were talking was none sense master p never even met suge in person let alone go met him in prison …. Bone thugs woudnt get near suge without a army ov pirus n they didn’t want them problems …. I stil stand behind what I say… the only crew or clique that ever gave deathrow a problem was the south side Compton crips …… the later shyt with all the eastside pirus infighting don’t count cause that’s some internal shyt and wen suge lost his power and influence….

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

that's how

i was talking about death row.
youre referring to bizzy getting setup for a robbery.

layzie done had shootouts on crip blocks with real ass crips. and he aint speak on none of it.
but you tryna paint it like he was getting punked by a fake crip, "standing like a mannequin". we already know that you dont like layzie for whatever reason. LOL. im sure big cass got him for some money on the books, but all that other stuff?? nah.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Stop telling lies ….. they never beefed with suges fraction of deathrow no 1 which wouldn’t have been no lyrical battle them piru nikkas would have eat bone thugs up for breakfast it was dpg , number 2 ….. did u not hear krazyie on queensflip the other day he said they got saved from the wu -tang clan by Chris lighty pulling up and telling them to get in and bounce and fat joe n his crew squashing it or getting in the middle ov it … without them 2 things happening wu tang would have washed bone thugs ….. wu tang was nothing to play with back then …

thats cuz they were in new york.
wutang dudes got killed in ohio.
the beef was much bigger than what theyre just now beginning to talk about in interviews. it was real street beef, bigger than the rappers.

but yea, you got a group of mostly teenagers from another part of the country, getting into it with a gang of older dudes in their hometown with access to guns and all their other homies. come on man.

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I do laugh 20 + years later how everyone has a story how they ran up on suge or deathrow nikkas I rather trust more reliable sources then shyt I seee posted ….. master p talked all this shyt to a few years back … no doubt p and his brother are gs but the way him and snoop were talking was none sense master p never even met suge in person let alone go met him in prison …. Bone thugs woudnt get near suge without a army ov pirus n they didn’t want them problems …. I stil stand behind what I say… the only crew or clique that ever gave deathrow a problem was the south side Compton crips …… the later shyt with all the eastside pirus infighting don’t count cause that’s some internal shyt and wen suge lost his power and influence….

these stories were out there before bone, master p, etc spoke on em.
in fact, they looked stronger in the rumored stories that were out there from 2nd hand accounts before they actually spoke on it.

you love suge and his pirus. you speak on them as if they were super heroes.

they were in cleveland. that LA gang chit holds zero weight out there. hence, the reason why suge tried to get them banned from the show and had them tailed by the police.