Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Not if the movie is rated R which I believe it will be
rating is irrelevent. they'd see the trailers and posters and say "suicide is not a joking manner! bullying and blah bah my kid is a p*ssy who took 7 advils and almost died b/c someone called him gay on twitter!"

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I don't know how I feel about Will Smith being in any of these DC movies
love Will... but he would be awful casting in just about any superhero flick. no one is "bigger" than these movies, but I almost feel like he might be "bigger" than these movies. I can look past actors in roles, id see Will as a superhero and say "Hey look, Will Smith." and forget about a villain, that's just ill advised

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
love Will... but he would be awful casting in just about any superhero flick. no one is "bigger" than these movies, but I almost feel like he might be "bigger" than these movies. I can look past actors in roles, id see Will as a superhero and say "Hey look, Will Smith." and forget about a villain, that's just ill advised
That's all I'm saying....I feel like any movie that he's in in 2014 he's gonna wanna be the focal point and his acting kind of makes him or his character the focal point of the movie rather than any thing or anyone else.

If he's cast as Cyborg cool because Cyborg does'nt have much anyways so maybe Wills style can enhance the character a bit more but anything else and I feel he'd overshadow everything about the actual film.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
what character is will smith supposed to play? :rudy:

dude gets paid too much to be a D.C. Character. He'd prolly try to make changes to screenplay and shyt. talking about i think it would be more interesting if green lantern was blue because i not feeling the motivation.

:whoa: i prefer that they let the characters be the stars and not the actors.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
That's all I'm saying....I feel like any movie that he's in in 2014 he's gonna wanna be the focal point and his acting kind of makes him or his character the focal point of the movie rather than any thing or anyone else.

If he's cast as Cyborg cool because Cyborg does'nt have much anyways so maybe Wills style can enhance the character a bit more but anything else and I feel he'd overshadow everything about the actual film.
Cyborg was already cast. some soft lookin unknown dude.

for real though, Will Smith is bigger than DC Comics... as a whole. Will Smith could theoretically only play someone like Batman, and that would blow the internet up for numerous reasons.

If he took a part in a fairly unknown comic property, ensemble, it would overshadow everything in the movie.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Will Smith could be bigger than a Marvel movie too. they haven't cast a megastar in any role yet. it would overshadow the character.
exactly, they would have to accomodate every demand will made including script changes. is he a comic book fan? i can already see him ignoring years of comic book storylines and rewriting the script because he wants more lines.
will smith "hey director, i think we need more bruce wayne. It's hard to show my range as an actor with a mask on all the time.:ufdup:"
Director " sure mister smith whatever you want,:merchant:"

will smith :patrice:"why does batman wear a mask anyway?"

Director ":ld:"to protect his secret identity, mr smith."

will smith :rudy:" he's a billionaire right? why doesn't he just hire someone to fight for him. He owns a weapons plant right? He could just send a private militia after the joker.":shaq2:

director ":lupe: bu bu he's the dark knight...."

will smith :camby:" Have the script changes in my trailer by tomorrow morning or i'm going to marvel."

Director :ld:" Yessur mr Smith, right away :sadbron::to::mjcry:."

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well one of the 3 rumored names is true. in reality, DC should be doing all in their power to get a good Joker AND Tom Hardy back as Bane, even if they're not canon with the comic itself, b/c they need monster movies to line up with Marvel.

no way in hell Hardy plays Bane again, they're not bringing back any characters from the Nolan flicks

the main reason Bale didnt come back for BVS and Zimmer refused to make a new score for Batman was out of respect to Nolan

After much debate about whether he’d take a second stab at Batman following his work on Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight Trilogy, Hans Zimmer was confirming as scoring the upcoming DC ensemble Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice back in April. However, the composer has now revealed that his contributions will center on Superman, while his Man of Steel collaborator Junkie XL will handle The Dark Knight:

“You know something? I have agonized over it,” said Zimmer when asked by Spinoff Online if he’ll be taking inspiration from his earlier Batman theme. “I agonized over it, so much so that finally, I went, I don’t want to betray what Christoper Nolan and I did. And so I asked Zack Snyder if it would be OK if I called a friend in. And I’m going to be working with Junkie XL, who really is a great friend. He just finished the Mad Max: Fury Road score. I said to him, ‘You take care of Batman. I’ll do the other guy.’ And Zack loved that idea. It’s a way out.”

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
exactly, they would have to accomodate every demand will made including script changes. is he a comic book fan? i can already see him ignoring years of comic book storylines and rewriting the script because he wants more lines.
will smith "hey director, i think we need more bruce wayne. It's hard to show my range as an actor with a mask on all the time.:ufdup:"
Director " sure mister smith whatever you want,:merchant:"

will smith :patrice:"why does batman wear a mask anyway?"

Director ":ld:"to protect his secret identity, mr smith."

will smith :rudy:" he's a billionaire right? why doesn't he just hire someone to fight for him. He owns a weapons plant right? He could just send a private militia after the joker.":shaq2:

director ":lupe: bu bu he's the dark knight...."

will smith :camby:" Have the script changes in my trailer by tomorrow morning or i'm going to marvel."

Director :ld:" Yessur mr Smith, right away :sadbron::to::mjcry:."

Except Will wouldn't go to Marvel. He'd do some off-brand shyt like 'Wild Wild West 2' and have the whole world looking at him like :wtf:

I still find it :mindblown: that he turned down 'The Matrix' (the first one, at least).