Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The blonde girl from wolf of wall street had that bedroom tease scene that can translate to a very harley quinn-type persona, and she has the look to boot, so i agree with others that that's pretty good casting.

Will smith seems more like a john stewart type to me or a Mr. Terrific. It'd be like if brad pitt had the option of playing thor or captain america, or any hero on the bubble of world wide popularity (like iron man historically was imo before RDJ).. but instead chose to be, i dunno, the hobglobin or some shyt. Just would seem like a waste of an A-lister. It's what had me skeptical about these initial rumors. That and DC seems almost undecided in what path they're going to go with the green lantern.

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
To be fair, a Green Lantern movie really wouldn't be anymore tasking on him physically than an Iron Man movie is for 49 year old Robert Downey imo. Most of it would probably be cgi of him flying and making faces of deep concentration in 'fight scenes' while grabbing his wrist. Other than that, it'd be him talking to aliens like kilowag/other green lanterns in a borderline men in black type of way. So I don't think it'd be as strenuous as say bad boys or even men in black.. or even suicide squad since all those characters are more grounded/ human and have to get more physical in a confrontation.
What if Will did a MIB GL spinoff? Known franchise with a spinoff for a failed series of green lantern films..:patrice: it would have a ground work already planted, except he would break tradition of mib to become the green lantern..:wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
For the cats who watch breaking bad (yeah I know, shame on me) @hexagram23 @flyry how is this woman as a director?

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/warner-bros-wonder-woman-1201282507/
MacLaren directed some of breaking Bad's best episodes.
She also has directed some really good Game of Thrones episodes; she did my favorite episode of The Leftovers ("Cairo"); and she did the "A" episode of The Walking Dead (the one where Rick ripped the Claimer leader's throat out with his teeth).
She is a really good director and handles action as well as dialogue heavy stuff really well.
Plus I figured she would be a front-runner for the Wonder Woman gig once she signed that deal with WB to direct stuff for HBO.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
MacLaren directed some of breaking Bad's best episodes.
She also has directed some really good Game of Thrones episodes; she did my favorite episode of The Leftovers ("Cairo"); and she did the "A" episode of The Walking Dead (the one where Rick ripped the Claimer leader's throat out with his teeth).
She is a really good director and handles action as well as dialogue heavy stuff really well.
Plus I figured she would be a front-runner for the Wonder Woman gig once she signed that deal with WB to direct stuff for HBO.

:ohhh: oh that's what's up.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Hollywood Reporter is saying that Hardy is Rick Flagg and Jai Courtney has been added to the cast but Will Smith is still fukking around like always :beli:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/terminator-genisys-actor-talks-suicide-748673

5tvn6.gif