Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For the cats who watch breaking bad (yeah I know, shame on me) @hexagram23 @flyry how is this woman as a director?

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/warner-bros-wonder-woman-1201282507/

First off you've never watched "Breaking Bad"?
heisendahell2_zps6d620e9d.png

That is some shyt you have to watch.

As far as your question IMO she's the best director on "Breaking Bad", which had some of the best cinematography on TV. If you've never seen the show it's hard to explain how great the camera work and cinematography is.

Fred.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
First off you've never watched "Breaking Bad"?
heisendahell2_zps6d620e9d.png

That is some shyt you have to watch.

As far as your question IMO she's the best director on "Breaking Bad", which had some of the best cinematography on TV. If you've never seen the show it's hard to explain how great the camera work and cinematography is.

Fred.

I've watched a couple episodes breh, I'm not a complete novice. But I've seen her work on Walking Dead

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hollywood Reporter is saying that Hardy is Rick Flagg and Jai Courtney has been added to the cast but Will Smith is still fukking around like always :beli:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/terminator-genisys-actor-talks-suicide-748673
I can totally see Hardy as Rick Flagg.
And Jai Courtney been that future action star to watch ever since he was Spartacus.

I really think that WB should skip trying to get Will Smith for Suicide Squad and instead sign him to be John Stewart/Green Lantern. A big name like Smith and change in title character would be just what the GL property needs to get the stink of that Ryan Reynolds movie off of the character name.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Also forgot that Jared Leto is pretty much confirmed for Joker
:what: No he's not.

In the article, the reporter says that Leto is looking into a roll...then they asked their source: "Could it be The Joker?"....and the source was like: Yea:ehh:

....now all of a sudden Jared Leto is confirmed to be the joker:laugh:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suicide squad is going to be a great movie, but I'm sure they'll title it Task Force X.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
apparently BvS has the Wayne murder scene. even for a flashback, do we really need to fukkin get origin shyt on Batman again?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't know but I just can't see Will Smith in a movie like this.

Neither can I and that's what's awesome about it. I want to see homie do something different than the standard Will Smith fare, that shyt is getting boring. Take some chances (good ones) go outside his comfort zone. Smack some sense into his weird ass kids

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don't know WHY everybody is so hard up on Will Smith for this movie. I honestly think it would be a waste of his star power. Will Smith should be headlining a classic BLACK Hero like John Stewart as a start of a franchise. Will Smith is more accomplished and a bigger box office draw than Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, and Gal Gadot. He belongs in the potential Justice League fold...