Suspicions Run Deep in Iraq That C.I.A. and the Islamic State Are United [NYT]

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So you weren't trying to talk sh*t? :rudy: Hold this L breh, you want to find out who's behind something, follow the money trail, find out who financially gains from ISIS being in existence and you will find the players involved.
Which are wealthy Arabs in UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar. Why you nikkas are ignoring this well known FACT is face-palm worthy.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Which are wealthy Arabs in UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar. Why you nikkas are ignoring this well known FACT is face-palm worthy.

So UAE and Saudi Arabia stand to gain from illegal oil being sold by ISIS to the EU via Turkey, the EU's Islamic bagman? They stand to gain from the deployment of equipment to Iraq in which US contractors are billing to the tunes of millions per year? YOU'RE palm worthy breh

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The same people kicking conspiracy theories couldn't tell you hit about the Ottoman Empire :bryan:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So UAE and Saudi Arabia stand to gain from illegal oil being sold by ISIS to the EU via Turkey, the EU's Islamic bagman? They stand to gain from the deployment of equipment to Iraq in which US contractors are billing to the tunes of millions per year? YOU'RE palm worthy breh
You're acting like im talking about the government body of UAE and SA :heh:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Im not reading all that. Quote the most important things in that article.

Okay, when I wake up tomorrow I will in full.

To give a brief one sentence summary, Qatar has been portrayed as this major backer of terrorism (by interests in some Western media who have a benefit in stating this, influenced by Isarel and the UAE who have axes to grind with Qatar) on par with Saudi Arabia and UAE, when it is simply not the case, those two countries are much more responsible.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I doubt "Rich Arabs" would support Isis, they have more to lose then anyone else. I mean imagine if Isis takes over their countries, then where are they gonna fly the snow bunnies for orgies?

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I wonder if Iraqis believe this because of Patraeus's funding of the Sons of Iraq in 2008/9. Would make sense for al-Sadr, at least.