Swagnificent permanently banned! Free daps and reps for everybody!

Benefited

Banned
Daps
That's it. You should know by now these dudes who try to get at me always twist what I say.

All I've said is that I believe that most black folks in the Americas are descendants not of Africans taken against their will by Europeans from Africa to the Americas in the last 500 years but rather are descendant of black people who were native to the Americas and formed the Aboriginal population on this continent. Plus I've posted countless evidence to support this.

Were there some people who were brought from Africa and were mixed into the native population? Sure. But they were not the entirety of the black population here in the Americas. The majority of the aboriginal peoples of this continent (especially in the areas around the Caribbean and Southern United States) were black.

Good to see you back,I definitely agree with that,maybe not the part about "most" but many of of the black people in slavery were already natives. People have the idea that all of the "natives" looked like the Indians we see today which we know is a damn lie. You would have to be crazy to think when the European took black natives into slavery,shipped em possibly over to spain and back,or just in general. That they actually took time to differentiate them from the slaves of Africa.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He really should be permabanned and have all his posts scrubbed from the site

At some point this pedo is going to slip up and be arrested. His computers are going to be taken and thecoli is going to be linked to him.

Is that really the type of attention the coli needs?

He still regularly argues that it's ok to be attracted to young teenagers.

Everyone who posts here is going to end up on a watch list when his shyt gets raided.

Do the right thing
@cook said this exact same thing a real long time ago.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
He really should be permabanned and have all his posts scrubbed from the site

At some point this pedo is going to slip up and be arrested. His computers are going to be taken and thecoli is going to be linked to him.

Is that really the type of attention the coli needs?

He still regularly argues that it's ok to be attracted to young teenagers.

Everyone who posts here is going to end up on a watch list when his shyt gets raided.

Do the right thing
:laugh:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Might as well open registration and keep it open at this point:pachaha: