Sweeping Bullets off the Floor: Official Wizards (#8) vs. Raptors (#1) 1st Round Thread

WHO WINS?

• Raptors in 4

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Raptors in 5

Votes: 34 22.1%
  • Raptors in 6

Votes: 44 28.6%
  • Raptors in 7

Votes: 19 12.3%
  • Bullets in 4

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Bullets in 5

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Bullets in 6

Votes: 22 14.3%
  • Bullets in 7

Votes: 18 11.7%

• Total voters

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@Miggs dont waste your time with these guys who clearly never watched a Raptors game all season and got some ridiculous bias against a team based in Canada made up of 80% Americans. The hateration isn’t even rational. All I know is we wiped out a weak wizard team relatively easily and it woulda happened quicker had we had OUR third best player for most of the series. These nikkas probably don’t realize that Vanvleet is a top 10 defender in the league by the numbers.

van vleet is top ten in the nba in 4th quarter minutes this year,
if he wsa healthy raptors would have ended this in 4 or 5

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We carried double digit leads in every game and game 6 was the only game we didn’t go up by double digits in the first quarter. Our bench being young and completely shellshocked on the road is why we lost games 3 and 4. At no point did the Wiz look scary, especially as they fell apart at the slightest sign of adversity. They just wasn’t good enough.

OG would fukk up Markief Morris too.

Tortonto was +352 with VanVleet on the floor this season, 2nd-best for any player in games they came off the bench behind only Eric Gordon (+366 in 39 games off bench). VanVleet has played 2:49 this series prior to yesterday.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tortonto was +352 with VanVleet on the floor this season, 2nd-best for any player in games they came off the bench behind only Eric Gordon (+366 in 39 games off bench). VanVleet has played 2:49 this series prior to yesterday.
He is also why I picked y’all going to the finals
Should beat up the Cavs in five or six and in four or five if they get he pacers
Plus I think they match up well with the sixers but Ben Simmons and embid look like a problem
Fvv is going to get paaaaid

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He is also why I picked y’all going to the finals
Should beat up the Cavs in five or six and in four or five if they get he pacers
Plus I think they match up well with the sixers but Ben Simmons and embid look like a problem
Fvv is going to get paaaaid

:to:

he makes the second unit so deadly, how many bench units could play in the 4th of a pivotal game, i mean lowry didn't check in untill there wre 5 min left and derozan with 3 min left

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:to:

he makes the second unit so deadly, how many bench units could play in the 4th of a pivotal game, i mean lowry didn't check in untill there wre 5 min left and derozan with 3 min left
I’d love him on the pistons. He’s like the perfect San Antonio spur type of role player that wins young games

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia

The Wizards in a nutshell

They've haven't done shyt but lose in the first or second round, haven't won 50 games since 1977, and they have this supreme arrogance to the point of delusion

morris gortat and porter need to be on the chopping block

wall and beal bring it every playoff game in their careers

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like I said in the other thread, people never want to give the raptors credit. It’s always some BS excuse when they win, but don’t use that same level of scrutiny with other teams.
I miss that feeling breh
Pistons 03-07 was doubted and considered flukes
This raptors team has to stay focused and play to their plan of killing teams with their bench and ball movement

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I miss that feeling breh
Pistons 03-07 was doubted and considered flukes
This raptors team has to stay focused and play to their plan of killing teams with their bench and ball movement

the raptors bench came in when they were down by 3 points in the third and left the game with 5 min left in the 4th up by 8

I've said it before but poetl is better than jonas, siakam is better than ibaka, cj miles is one of the best 3 point gunners in the league, van vleet is better than half of the pg starters in the nba and wright just has bad handles but because of his size hes so hard to guard and on the defensive end hes long

all these guys spent time in the d/g league as well the past two seasons shows what happens when you properly develop players

10:31

Superstar
Daps

The Wizards in a nutshell

They've haven't done shyt but lose in the first or second round, haven't won 50 games since 1977, and they have this supreme arrogance to the point of delusion

I know what he’s trying to say but it’s unprofessional and tasteless. Salute the other team and keep it moving

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Like I said in the other thread, people never want to give the raptors credit. It’s always some BS excuse when they win, but don’t use that same level of scrutiny with other teams.

only one series in the nba was a sweep, every other team lost a game or two but only the raptors are looked at as frauds etc.
wizards would have been 4th or 5th in the east if wall played more than the 41 games he did