Swift hook knock ya eyebrows off..Right Cross only takes one time: Garcia vs Thurman 147 unification

What happens??

• Total voters

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I can finally post in here again!!!!!:blessed:
I spent the weeks leading up to this fight like :lupe::hula::sadbron: cause I didn't want to root for either dude to lose.

Anyway...I had it Keith winning 8-4.
I was shocked that Thurman was able to dictate pretty much everything in the fight. I was expecting at some point Danny would pressure Keith into a bad spot and land something deadly on him but instead Keith handled Danny pretty easily for the majrity of the fights. Even the rounds Danny won were mostly due to Keith taking those rounds off.
Anyone who is making the running claim is just a hateful stan though. Keith outboxed Danny with good movement. If you couldn't see that then:
JtNCSXR.jpg

But its all good. Keith gets to be the guy at WW for the moment and has some pretty good fights hopefully in the near future while Danny will good. Its just one loss and once he realizes why he lost he'll be back and better than ever.
I do think its time for him to part ways with Angel as his trainer. Let Angel be his road agent or whatever but all dudes who have been trained by their dad all their career need to come to the point where they branch out and see what they can learn from more established/experienced trainers. I think it is time for Danny to do that.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lucas never been knocked down before he fought garcia either
And I don't care why Porter dropped, he still got dropped
My point is, thurman has been promoted as a knockout artist and he isnt. he has very solid power but as of Late, fighters have been taking his power punches very well.

I wanna see if people fighters will be able to take Spencer punches in the same fashion

this is true. how hard you punch is exposed by your level of competition. Keith has become a boxer/mover ever since he stepped up his level of comp. he is a good puncher but he isnt Hearns or somebody, or SRL even. he doesnt even have one punch power against top level guys. he isnt a big WW either.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
this is true. how hard you punch is exposed by your level of competition. Keith has become a boxer/mover ever since he stepped up his level of comp. he is a good puncher but he isnt Hearns or somebody, or SRL even. he doesnt even have one punch power against top level guys. he isnt a big WW either.
He is still the definition of a boxer-puncher imo not a pure boxer.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
He is still the definition of a boxer-puncher imo not a pure boxer.
More of a outside fighter by nature that swarms in spurts, he doesnt have the length to play the outside game reach wise; boxer punchers not only dance but come forward, Thurman is scared of coming forward and letting his hands go, he scared of the trench......Danny should have pressed him more, him and his team looked content with just doing enough, although I felt it was a 7-5 either way type match he should of let his hands go....

Thurman vs Peterson gonna be interesting if it goes down though depending on if Pederson has that shyt in his arm that is, Peterson is the better boxer and mover than Thurman plus the 2nd half of the fight I expect that pressure to get to Thurman

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
More of a outside fighter by nature that swarms in spurts, he doesnt have the length to play the outside game reach wise; boxer punchers not only dance but come forward, Thurman is scared of coming forward and letting his hands go, he scared of the trench......Danny should have pressed him more, him and his team looked content with just doing enough, although I felt it was a 7-5 either way type match he should of let his hands go....

Thurman vs Peterson gonna be interesting if it goes down though depending on if Pederson has that shyt in his arm that is, Peterson is the better boxer and mover than Thurman plus the 2nd half of the fight I expect that pressure to get to Thurman
Thurman did go forward and let his hands go.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@ChocolateGiddyUp

Based on the numbers it'd make sense though...
But maybe more if they build Danny a little back first idk...

That's what I think

Let Keith get his Victory Lap Hometown fight...then handle his Mando

Let Swift get a couple fights in to build himself back up

Rematch 2018 on whatever network gave PBC a contract... Try for 6 Milly views

Business wise Its easy af to sell a rematch...split decision plus "Keith running" at the end

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
That's what I think

Let Keith get his Victory Lap Hometown fight...then handle his Mando

Let Swift get a couple fights in to build himself back up

Rematch 2018 on whatever network gave PBC a contract... Try for 6 Milly views

Business wise Its easy af to sell a rematch...split decision plus "Keith running" at the end
I replied in the wrong thread :mjlol:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@ChocolateGiddyUp

Based on the numbers it'd make sense though...
But maybe more if they build Danny a little back first idk...

dont know if 2nd fight would do as big. it was big because it was kinda historic the first time around. the problem is, although it wasnt a dull fight, it was boring and anticlimactic is spots, thanks to Thurman doing a lil too much running. still, a rematch right now would do good enough numbers to warrant it.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

just dont see Peterson beating Thurman. Peterson likes to fight inside and Keith aint gonna let that happen, he will be moving in and out a lot. Peterson also doesnt have the consistent power to bother him unless he can catch him to the body. Peterson and Berto are just alike to me, they both have skills and tools but just low IQ boxers who dont know how to make adjustments. that fight would probably look a lot like Bradley-Peterson.