Swift hook knock ya eyebrows off..Right Cross only takes one time: Garcia vs Thurman 147 unification

What happens??

• Total voters

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Yeah lets forget the fact that I still predicted Thurman to win this shyt since it was first announced and I got posts throughout this thread explaining this. :mjlol:

I'm like Thurman's biggest fan in this bytch. :sas1:

Who you think drew that picture and made that song that's in the OP. :sas2:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah lets forget the fact that I still predicted Thurman to win this shyt since it was first announced and I got posts throughout this thread explaining this. :mjlol:

I'm like Thurman's biggest fan in this bytch. :sas1:

Who you think drew that picture and made that song that's in the OP. :sas2:
lol my bad, had to :troll: breh
im still happy that he got the dub
barclays crowd aint give him the respect he deserved either, like they was shocked he won the fight :hhh:
3-0 vs daddies boys :mjgrin:
i rocks with garcia too but after his pops pulled that :mjpls: shyt i was 700% team Thurman :salute:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
barclays crowd aint give him the respect he deserved either, like they was shocked he won the fight :hhh:
i rocks with garcia too but after his pops pulled that :mjpls: shyt i was 700% team Thurman :salute:

Word, I could have sworn i heard some boos once that decision was read. shyt was crazy. :snoop: I saw a clear Thurman win with no fukkery.

Swift is cool, but his pops rubs people the wrong way no doubt. I don't think that'll ever change and their too close for Danny to ever say anything about it so at this point it is what it is.

If you got a son that you train keep that nikka away from Thurman. :myman:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Nah they wasn't shocked. The crowd was 90% pro Danny. They was mad as fukk.

Alot of people question why they keep bringing Thurman to the Barclay's because the fans here don't seem to show him much love

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Jab defense looked a little better but movement still giving Danny problems. His father needs to swallow his pride and call up Brother Naz or somebody. There is no shame he got Danny to be the man at 140 but I think they hit their ceiling together.
Angel put expectations on Danny he couldnt carry Saturday; Swift wasnt getting no decision with all that nikka and immigrant talk unless he got a ko vs this running ass nikka

Swift needs a real trainer, he needs to bulk up, and someone that encourages and teach Danny to jab more effectively has jab is slow but impactful and accurate; all in all this was a 7-5 match all around either way; hard to say you dominated and hold your head as a victor when all you did was run.....Hope they run it back asap; as if Swift prepares for the ten second flurries of Thurman he'll beat him fairly easily; Danny just needs to press early, Thurman wants to land his shots early as I eye a stamina issue with him; that boy only bang for 2-3 rounds

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Angel put expectations on Danny he couldnt carry Saturday; Swift wasnt getting no decision with all that nikka and immigrant talk unless he got a ko vs this running ass nikka

Please stop posting this. This is the second time you've posted it. Gift lost becuz he wasn't better than Keith period. I don't see how anyone had it close and only a fukkin' fool would have scored it Danny at all. Bushy Brow hurt him early, made him gun shy, and boxed his ears off from rounds 6 to 12. I say 9-3. But that's just me being a dikk. If I'm being rational it was 8-4.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Please stop posting this. This is the second time you've posted it. Gift lost becuz he wasn't better than Keith period. I don't see how anyone had it close and only a fukkin' fool would have scored it Danny at all. Bushy Brow hurt him early, made him gun shy, and boxed his ears off from rounds 6 to 12. I say 9-3. But that's just me being a dikk. If I'm being rational it was 8-4.
How did he win 9 rounds when he was running, they landed about the same amount of punches; while danny threw about 100 less; if wasnt for that nikka talk people wouldn't act like Thurman swept the first 8 rounds; the fight needs to be ran back immediately; as everybody is pretty much booked solid

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

Swift needs a real trainer, he needs to bulk up, and someone that encourages and teach Danny to jab more effectively has jab is slow but impactful and accurate; all in all this was a 7-5 match all around either way; hard to say you dominated and hold your head as a victor when all you did was run.....Hope they run it back asap; as if Swift prepares for the ten second flurries of Thurman he'll beat him fairly easily; Danny just needs to press early, Thurman wants to land his shots early as I eye a stamina issue with him; that boy only bang for 2-3 rounds
I re watched the fight and Kieth clearly won. From the start jumped Garcia and was backing him up while Garcia barely threw and looked confused, Thurman moved towards the end of the fight. Re watch the fight.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
How did he win 9 rounds when he was running, they landed about the same amount of punches; while danny threw about 100 less; if wasnt for that nikka talk people wouldn't act like Thurman swept the first 8 rounds; the fight needs to be ran back immediately; as everybody is pretty much booked solid

How was Keith running if he throw more and landed more? Sounds to me like he was the aggressor and that Garcia had no answer. Also sounds like he fought a lot off of his back foot, something a certain undefeated legend gets an extreme amount of credit for.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
How was Keith running if he throw more and landed more? Sounds to me like he was the aggressor and that Garcia had no answer. Also sounds like he fought a lot off of his back foot, something a certain undefeated legend gets an extreme amount of credit for.
That muthafukker was running:camby:

Had Swift daddy had not been calling people nikkas and immigrants, Thurman bytch ass would have been booed out the building by round 9...................

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Danny lost because Thurman had the better game plan and he was a bad style match up for Garcia cause contrary of what many Swift fans thought gonna happen he didn't let his pride to take the front seat and he remained disciplined throughout the fight. He knew damn well what are Danny's strength and weaknesses and he pretty much took away the former ones and exploited the later ones. When he was more offensive (in the first half) he threw 1-2 or maximum 3 punches from the outside and got out then... Not flurries like Khan, not standing in front of him banging like Matthysse. Thurman did exactly what he needed to do and the ones who are complaining are jut mad as fukk cause they know that would have been Danny's fight and Thurman didn't let it go that way. Danny won like 1-2 rounds by himself he won his rest 2 won rounds only because Thurman gave them away cause of too much inactivity :mjlol: Danny got those rounds cause "he pressed doe..." not even because he would have been effective.

We don't need rematch not right now, it wasn't very wide but it was CLEAR. Danny should climb back now, beat some solid welters, improve his game and then maybe.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
That muthafukker was running:camby:

Had Swift daddy had not been calling people nikkas and immigrants, Thurman bytch ass would have been booed out the building by round 9...................

Again... how exactly was he running if he threw more and landed more? Sounds like smart boxing to me. :sas2: