Swift hook knock ya eyebrows off..Right Cross only takes one time: Garcia vs Thurman 147 unification

What happens??

• Total voters

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bradley beats Thurman
Cotto beats Thurman
Pacquio beats Thurman
Spence beats Thurman
The brit does too

I don't think Thurman is all that good

The competition just isn't there

Porter is sloppy and Garcia has been rewarded with some bs decisions, lacks power at 147 as well
none of those guys beat him except spence
him vs brooks would be interesting tho

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
the knock down wasn't cheap at all
you're just reaching at this point

No you're intentionally ignoring what's in front of you

2:10 on

Swift cuffs him & Matty goes through the ropes & Swift tries to hit him. It's right in front of you & you're the only one reaching at this point.

Last edited:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Bradley beats Thurman
Cotto beats Thurman
Pacquio beats Thurman
Spence beats Thurman
The brit does too

I don't think Thurman is all that good

The competition just isn't there

Porter is sloppy and Garcia has been rewarded with some bs decisions, lacks power at 147 as well
2017 version of Pacquiao definitely isn't beating Thurman. Neither is 2017 Bradley

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
QFT. I said this shyt earlier too. Thurman power ain't all that against high competition....period. Now yes he can hit hard but he ain't slumping folks.
Not just you breh, quite a few us been calling him "sometimes" for a while now...

I think last night though was more of Danny having a great chin than Keiths lack of power...

I'd love to see sometimes Keith fight Spence...

I think Spence whoops Keith, he won' t be following him around the ring and allow him to dictate the pace of the fight like Danny did last night...

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
none of those guys beat him except spence
him vs brooks would be interesting tho

I think Bradley could gut one out against him by brawling and boxing when he needs too (when hurt)

Brooks can outbox and out jab him and i believe would handle Thurmans power

Pacquio would be too crafty for him, angle's and can go in an out with ease, and he's a southpaw

Idk if Cotto can do 147 so scratch that, prime Cotto would of won easily

I'm hoping he fights one of these dudes next.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Seems like Thurmans punches don't have everything they could possibly have on them. At times/every so often He's either not sitting on them or looping those boys/not fully turning them over.

His punches remind me of Jean Pascal....awkward off balance and looping. Not as a fighter in any other regard but very questionable/occasionally awful technique. His uppercuts are good but that overhand right hand is painful to watch at times.

Terence Crawford would clip his ass something serious. How many times against Danny did he damn near turn himself into a full circle cause he threw himself off balance (just like Pascal) or tossed himself into the ropes?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Not just you breh, quite a few us been calling him "sometimes" for a while now...

I think last night though was more of Danny having a great chin than Keiths lack of power...

I'd love to see sometimes Keith fight Spence...

I think Spence whoops Keith, he won' t be following him around the ring and allow him to dictate the pace of the fight like Danny did last night...

I think he's got above average power but if he sat down on them ( like a prime Cotto) he would do serious damage. It's just so bad and Danny has below average speed he couldn't make him pay.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I think Bradley could gut one out against him by brawling and boxing when he needs too (when hurt)

Brooks can outbox and out jab him and i believe would handle Thurmans power

Pacquio would be too crafty for him, angle's and can go in an out with ease, and he's a southpaw

Idk if Cotto can do 147 so scratch that, prime Cotto would of won easily

I'm hoping he fights one of these dudes next.
Take it from the OG Timmy stan since the :hamster: days...

2017 Timmy ain't beating Keith...

I also feel you're giving 2017 Packeyow too much credit...He's older, slower, power seems to have dropped off and has NEVER shown an ability to cut off the ring...I see no reason why Keith can't dance circles around 2017 Pac...Keith won't be able to take as many chances like he did against Danny due to Pac's speed being an effective neutralizer but he can pick his spots and reset on this guy...He just has to fight smarter and be patient cuz Pac still has that stupid ability to throw power punches from unorthodox angles which will put Keith on his ass...

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Prove this or shut the fukk

what do you mean Floyd got on spence, he's done nothing with spence, what are you talking about, other than sparring Floyd, what the fukk does this spence have to do with Floyd

Floyd the said same thing freddie roach and every other person in boxing, because it's the goddamn truth

I ain't riding with nobody I'm stating facts, yall stan, yall hoes

stop tagging with this floyd shyt, I ain't said shyt about floyd, yall still talking about this muthafukka and he retired, now yall trying to attach spence this nikka
just because he the next star, so yall can say the some dumb ass shyt yall was saying about floyd

stop it I'm done with this shyt, yall some hoes, yall can't stop thinking about floyd, and I'm obsessed with me
Shut up dog. Stop going all fukking extra lol.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
It's like when MJ retired now that Floyd gone all the B-Side guys are fighting for that top spot....and Floyd was so good anything less than pure domination is a letdown...not in a bad way but there's very little separating Thurman, Garcia, Spence Jr, Broner, Porter, Brook or Berto or even Bradley and Vargas. Anyone of those guys with the right gameplan could beat the other whereas Floyd right now at 40 SCHOOLS each one....amazing.
Floyd could go to camp for 4 weeks and beat all of these dudes. Oh well.

Manny still beats 90% of them, and would be 50/50 w Keith

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Seems like Thurmans punches don't have everything they could possibly have on them. At times/every so often He's either not sitting on them or looping those boys/not fully turning them over.
This is 100% why I say he needs to fight 2/3 times a year.

He isn't looping shots as much as not turning them over. In this and the Porter fight he was consistently turning over his shots a tenth of a second late.

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
Take it from the OG Timmy stan since the :hamster: days...

2017 Timmy ain't beating Keith...

I also feel you're giving 2017 Packeyow too much credit...He's older, slower, power seems to have dropped off and has NEVER shown an ability to cut off the ring...I see no reason why Keith can't dance circles around 2017 Pac...Keith won't be able to take as many chances like he did against Danny due to Pac's speed being an effective neutralizer but he can pick his spots and reset on this guy...He just has to fight smarter and be patient cuz Pac still has that stupid ability to throw power punches from unorthodox angles which will put Keith on his ass...

:wow:accepted

Timmy gave it his all already

Still not sold on Keith vs Paq.. but really doubt theyd ever fight anyway

Crooked Bob, crooked f'n Bob :snoop:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That inactivity is biting him in the ass. I hope he didn't have to spend majority of training to lose weight an not for strategy.

This nikka Danny Garcia about to be in career best shape...and Thurman still burning off the pounds?:dwillhuh:

fukkery is in the air:wow:

Before I was jus :troll:calling Keith fat...him not wanting to take off his shirt...working out with a bowflex N shyt

Now tho im :gucci:

Picking **** as a sparring partner N having a fat camp :patrice:

Looking like he coming straight outta fat camp :snoop:

We got a potential blassic on our hands, if this nikka fukks it up for us :snoop:
:sas2:
:sas1:
:mjpls:
:ufdup: