Swift hook knock ya eyebrows off..Right Cross only takes one time: Garcia vs Thurman 147 unification

What happens??

• Total voters

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If you really wanna keep it 100 that KD on Matty was cheap. He was caught between the ropes & went down because he was vulnerable & didn't wanna take a shot. Molina legit put him down.

You and them alternative facts :camby:

Swift right hook to the body made Quitthysse bull rush in to hold

Danny matadored him into the ropes and put him down with a clean combo

@King P I see that avi and you dapped this bullshyt

@ChocolateGiddyUp we got a vacancy

marlo-stare-o.gif

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Yea I don't get the whole "running" thing about Thurman. I even said before the fight that Thurman at a point was gonna be moving and Danny won't be able to land anything solid. A particular someone does the same thing and he's brilliant, but Thurman does it with Danny not adjusting and it's called "running"? What happened was Danny got beat by a guy who just has more variety in his game than he does. Fighters who accuse others of running also ironically don't have a clue how to cut the ring off (which Danny couldn't do).

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Yea I don't get the whole "running" thing about Thurman. I even said before the fight that Thurman at a point was gonna be moving and Danny won't be able to land anything solid. A particular someone does that and his brilliant, but Thurman does it with Danny not adjusting and it's called "running"? What happened was Danny got beat by a guy who just has more variety in his game than he does. Fighters who accuse others of running also ironically don't have a clue how to cut the ring off (which Danny couldn't do).

I hope you're not getting at Floyd with this post.

Thurman was more Lara than Floyd. Difference between Thurman and Lara was that Keith was willing to engage a lil more and tried stealing every round the last 10 seconds, and it got him a narrow split decision.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Thurman was more Lara than Floyd. Difference between Thurman and Lara was that Keith was willing to engage a lil more and tried stealing every round the last 10 seconds, and it got him a narrow split decision.

nah... :camby:

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps

That's my overall point though, Thurman even while moving was still landing the cleaner shots and even at times throwing more because Danny can't get anything off unless you're in proximity, so I don't see the running excuse. Giving the fight 115-113 to Danny is ridiculous even after seeing it a 2nd time. Giving Danny anything over 5 rounds is crazy to me. I feel fight plays out the same in a rematch.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
You and them alternative facts :camby:

Swift right hook to the body made Quitthysse bull rush in to hold

Danny matadored him into the ropes and put him down with a clean combo

@King P I see that avi and you dapped this bullshyt

@ChocolateGiddyUp we got a vacancy

marlo-stare-o.gif

:beli: I call it how I see it & Swift cuffed him which sent him reeling in between the ropes. Saying anything less is putting the blinders on

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

You need to watch the second Maidana fight. Floyd learned after the first fight with him that in order to win, he would have to fight off the back foot.

Derekjackson2

Banned
Daps
It was a close fight but Thurman landed good uppercuts and used his legs. Garcia has never faced a mobile fighter except Herrara & we saw what happened. Garcia thought Thurman was a one trick power punched & found out. Thurman better wait for Manny to retire or fight Bradley.